Heart of Midlothian - 2024/25 European Tour

This coverage is absolutely abhorrent.

Neil McCann saying Craig Gordon is “pretty good with his feet” then giving it anti Celtic guff. (N.B Craig Gordon is very much not good with his feet).

Shelley Kerr being the thickest person to ever appear on TV. Who picks her?

Michael Stewart getting upset about a 2 minute delay while the net was tied together then calling it embarrassing. Really, Michael?

Both commentators saying “deliberate handball is a booking! It’s in the laws!” When it isn’t. f**k me. 

Will stick Will and Grace back on tbh.

When we put Hearts out the league cup a couple of weeks ago there was a lot of Falkirk fans saying we won't face a better squad in the championship this season in the run up to our game with Partick.

Beginning to think they were all talking shite.

Just now, Otis Blue said:

Another 30 minutes of listening to Mikey Stewart ... jeezo. 😐

His approach to offensive football appears to be "batter it into the box and hope for the best"

Edited by Stylish Kid

Taylor peaked in that game against Rangers and ripped them a new one. I was genuinely fearful because we were up against him next. I thought Hearts might have unearthed a potential superstar.

He's utter dire.

This feels like one of those games where Hearts will turn up the heat in the 87th minute and miss an absolute wonderful sitter and come away thinking, 'if we played like that 10 minutes earlier, we'd have got the win'.

It's such a Scottish football tactic.

Scunnering.

For all I like to grumble about English commentators being a bit ridiculous when covering English teams in Europe, some of the worst TV commentary you will hear is Scottish commentators covering Scottish teams in Europe.