Killie in Europe 2024/25

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

It’s a football match, not the theatre ffs. 

I'm not complaining, just explaining why there are seats empty. When you're standing on the concourse it's impossible to see free seats are. 

Just now, gannonball said:

I genuinely can't listen to him, I appreciate it's probably more of a tic but it irrational annoys me so much I have no idea if he's a good pundit or not as I tune out as soon as I hear it (ironically).

I swear I just rewound it and every one was “yeah, listen” unless it was a follow on. O’Donnell started every answer with “yeah, no”. 

2 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

There are loads of folk standing on the concourse near the standing section. Probably due to folk not sitting in their allocated seat as usual. 

It’s more either end of the Main Stand. There aren’t loads but it’s a noticeable amount. 

O'Donnell and Bell as the two Kilmarnock connected pundits is a weird one.

BBC always roll out innocuous links. If Dundee were in Europe (right, stop laughing) and on BBC we'd probably get fucking Billy Dodds and Ian McCall.

13 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

If you found some sort of primitive tribe of savages from a lost world on a misty plateau in the jungle and taught them to play football within about 3 weeks they would be technically superior to Scottish football.

Ah east Ayrshire. 

Just now, raith_94 said:

Dieter pretty coy about post football career. Intrigued. 

Probably something illegal. Good luck to him. Legend. 

Just now, raith_94 said:

Dieter pretty coy about post football career. Intrigued. 

Drug dealer AND pimp IMO. Only explanation.

That said, he can't just come out with, 'I'm a Scottish football cult hero and I've been doing excellent since I retired, but I must stop chatting, I've noticed some of those trollies for Lidl need collected.'

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

BBC always roll out innocuous links. If Dundee were in Europe (right, stop laughing) and on BBC we'd probably get fucking Billy Dodds and Ian McCall.

Bell was a Killie youth product, was with us for a decade, won a trophy with us and was a very popular player. O'Donnell was also popular and played the last time we were in Europe, it's hardly like they've picked a couple of guys who were with us for 5 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

They both played over 100 games for Kilmarnock 

Edited by MazzyStar