3 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Yeah. If only finishing third carried some kind of massive tangible benefit.

Stop clogging up the Hibs v Aberdeen thread and get your gifs in the mathematical milestones thread. There's a good lad. 

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

FACT: Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs will win the same amount of trophies as Edinburgh City this season. 

In fact we might have been ahead if we hadn't shat the bed against Stirling Uni in the City Cup Final... 

We've won the Under 18 League, I'll have you know.

33 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Not only have we never been relegated, but we're the only team in the Premiership this season to have gone 5 league games in a row with a clean sheet. Not expecting a trophy for that though

Hearts expect one for the imaginary season ticket waiting list of 100,000

14 minutes ago, woolf said:

TBF,Vince has thrown in his bait and caught a record haul.

Aye, right.

He's been posting his s**** for 3 seasons and caught f*** all.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Well. you'd know more about bottom 6 than we would.

And you're also ahead on administrations...

Aberdeen hold a comfortable 9-4 lead on bottom 6 finishes since the split was introduced, so I'm not sure about that.

3 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Aberdeen hold a comfortable 9-4 lead on bottom 6 finishes since the split was introduced, so I'm not sure about that.

Relegations count treble and a bonus point for an administration...

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

We've won the Under 18 League, I'll have you know.

You mean our top 2 clubs aren't producing the best talent in the country? Well colour me surprised

3 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

You mean our top 2 clubs aren't producing the best talent in the country? Well colour me surprised

Celtic must be because they have a B team in the Lowland League...

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Although let's not forget that we were cost-cutting in the early noughties whilst Hearts were going through their financial doping spell so this 9-4 score is a bit skewed isn't it!

Additionally, Hearts weren't even in the league for the same amount of time as Aberdeen since the split began because of two relegations.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

38 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Although let's not forget that we were cost-cutting in the early noughties whilst Hearts were going through their financial doping spell so this 9-4 score is a bit skewed isn't it!

Additionally, Hearts weren't even in the league for the same amount of time as Aberdeen since the split began because of two relegations.

Hopefully the Aberdeen fans can keep up this level of tears and snotters all summer.

🤣

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

Hopefully the Aberdeen fans can keep up this level of tears and snotters all summer.

🤣

Sorry but you’re trying way too hard here. Yesterday was funny for all of us, but time to move on. 

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Sorry but you’re trying way too hard here. Yesterday was funny for all of us, but time to move on. 

Nearly time for the cricket season, shaking it all out.

And, honestly, not trying anything. Just enjoying the misery on here. It's very funny.

Some lads clearly sitting hammering away at their phones with tears in their eyes. 😎