Raith Rovers 🔵⚪️ [3] Vs [3] Partick Thistle 🔴🟡 [Rovers progress on penalties]

4 hours ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Yeah, I remember being in the South end of the ground behind the goal. I don't there was segregation prior to then?

Teams have always be segregated since I’ve been going (first game 88). Home fans did used to he able to go between the South terrace and behind the dug outs though. 

Looking forward to this tonight! I reckon both teams would take care of St Johnstone in the final if they end up 11th so a huge opportunity. 

I’ve got a wee soft spot for the Rovers as my first ever live match was against them (5-0 win in 1997) so I’d prefer them to get through, but Maryhill and Kirkcaldy are both cracking away days, so may the best team win and replace a shite away trip in Perth. 

“That spell in the third tier through no fault of their own” 

Unsure about that one Liam, they could’ve tried not being dugmeat.

This modern trend of keepers still electing to punch the ball when it's straight at them and it barely clears the box allowing the opposition to keep the pressure on is fucking gash.

Give me a Rab Douglas type that'll smash everyone and anyone out the way to grab the ball with the trade off being he'll jump into complete no man's land 2-3 times a season to give away a goal.

This message was in reference to David Mitchell's shite punch at a corner BTW which I now realise was fucking ages ago.