🔴🔵 The Caley v Hamilton ⛔⛔

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

But surely that is the case for tonight compared to their usual travelling support, especially to Inverness?

Can't say I've followed their crowds this season, or the one before for that matter. So I'm looking at the number now and its poor. And so I'm wondering how they can survive with that number of fans. I thought it was a valid observation on the face of what I saw on my TV. 

After stubbornly refusing to change your 3-5-2 formation all season, the time to change it is not when you have 45 minutes to save your season. Reminds me of when Dodds fucked the play-offs by playing three at the back against St Johnstone for no reason.

1 minute ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Numerically may not be great but the fans they do have there have been class

They've given it a good go but whoever is doing the crowd mics is doing an incredible job. You'd think they outnumbered the home support.

Just now, Heaton said:

Can't say I've followed their crowds this season, or the one before for that matter. So I'm looking at the number now and its poor. And so I'm wondering how they can survive with that number of fans. I thought it was a valid observation on the face of what I saw on my TV. 

Their crowds have been pretty static for years. All supports take less fans to away games, especially ones that are further away.

We didn't take 4000/5000 to Maryhill for our playoff against Queen's Park.

Hamilton look to have more fans in Inverness than we took for our Saturday game up there this season.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Their crowds have been pretty static for years. All supports take less fans to away games, especially ones that are further away.

We didn't take 4000/5000 to Maryhill for our playoff against Queen's Park.

Hamilton look to have more fans in Inverness than we took for our Saturday game up there this season.

This is a much bigger game though

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

This is a much bigger game though

Caley have had dwindling crowds for a while. Folk fed up with how it's run. Scot Gardiner should go as well as Big Dunc.

Edited by Comrie

Just now, KirkieRR said:

Empty Ferguson, offer Billy the player/manager gig and start afresh.

Gardiner will absolutely be offering _a_ Billy the job.