πŸ”΄πŸ”΅ The Caley v Hamilton β›”β›”

11 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

The Raith fans aren't going to shag you mate. You're not their sister.

I reckon you need 3-5 business days off any forum to calm downΒ 

I've only done one pitch invasion.

It was when we won the title at Cappielow. I ended up with lifting a pal on my shoulders and doing an aeroplane spin, WWF style, after the initial celebrations.

After that we congregated near the tunnel and sang songs.

The Morton fans were really sound and there was zero hint of trouble.

33 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

I reckon you need 3-5 business days off any forum to calm downΒ 

They might be bust by the time he comes back if he does that.Β 

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Fighting continuing outside the ground apparently. Raith fans not taking today well at all

Is it Big Dunc?

1 hour ago, Highlandmagar said:

Time for another merger.

Inverness Caledonian Clachnacuddin Thistle FC.Β 

If they’d done this in the first place and made a proper Inverness United/City FC things would have been so different. The whole Caley taking over Thistle to make ICT is why they’ve had such poor backing from day one.

Zero sympathyΒ 

1 hour ago, Oberon43 said:

When was the last time a Β team with a positive goal difference were relegated?

I know it's not technically correct, but any excuse to remind folk of what happened in 2012.

Happy days

Well that was some day out. Don't think any Accies fan thought it would be that comfortable. First half killed the game and while ICT had most of the ball in 2nd we had the better chances.

Thought all 16 players did really well and Rankin cant be faulted either. Game management was spot on.

2 hours ago, MarkoP said:

If they’d done this in the first place and made a proper Inverness United/City FC things would have been so different. The whole Caley taking over Thistle to make ICT is why they’ve had such poor backing from day one.

Zero sympathyΒ 

No, things would not have been so different, if Clach were involved (and thankfully they declined to be involved) it would still have been a Caley takeover.

At the time (late 90's) there was no entry to the SPFL via the Β pyramid. Clubs had to apply and be 'invited' into the SPFL.

Caley (being Caley) felt they had a rightful place in the big leagues. The politics of what happened during the merger are well documented, it makes grim reading for Thistle fans.The desperation of Caley to step up to the SPFL was frankly embarrassing to Inverness. The arrogance of the Caley fans obviosly goes without saying.Β 

Aye, zero sympathy.

Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

At the time (late 90's) there was no entry to the SPFL via the Β pyramid. Clubs had to apply and be 'invited' into the SPFL.

There was no entry to the SPFL in the 90s because the SPFL didn't exist until 2013.