CLYDEBANK 2024/2025

40 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

You really are a jealous bunch. ย Slag off Gartcairn who are continuously upgrading their facilities that they have sole use of. ย While Clydebank are sharing theirs with yoker and council. ย  No wonder you can afford the biggest wages and transfer fees in the league. ย 
ย 

proper teams likes of Talbot, Pollok, Medda etcโ€ฆwith proper grounds and uo keep are teams that sufferย 

ย 

images (3).jpeg

27 minutes ago, Bankie boy said:

I heard his name mentioned on saturday but nothing since

I heard his name mentioned loads and I was in Vicki Park 2 mile away fae Holm park. Lolย 

ย 

Mon the papersย 

4 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

I heard his name mentioned loads and I was in Vicki Park 2 mile away fae Holm park. Lolย 

ย 

Mon the papersย 

Did ye aye lol

21 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

ย 

Mon the papersย 

Hope you enjoyed the bouncy castles.

12 hours ago, clansman said:

I wonder when Yoker are going to enter the fray with their share of the mountainous council ground share bounty.

You've taken that too far.

Yer WheHo overlords will be wanting a quiet word in yer shell-like.

p.s. At some point folks will also realise that our wee chum Traffordy changes names quite a lot...and yet, you still respond like a mutt in Dr. Pavlov's place.

Sorry lads I'm down in Ayr on holiday so signal is not great. Capacity is 180 seats 60 on the elevated terrace and about 300 in and around that so over 500 comfortable. The last time the bankies came calling they brought 150 so we should be ok.ย 
ย 

we are working on the fence behind the goals being moved back to allow another stand which will raise the capacity to over 1000. Not to dis similar to Holm Park.ย 
ย 

see you all on Saturday

IMG_6627.jpeg

IMG_6639.jpeg

IMG_6581.jpeg

IMG_6602.jpeg

Edited by Cairn Cheerleader

3 hours ago, Cairn Cheerleader said:

Sorry lads I'm down in Ayr on holiday so signal is not great. Capacity is 180 seats 60 on the elevated terrace and about 300 in and around that so over 500 comfortable. The last time the bankies came calling they brought 150 so we should be ok.ย 
ย 

we are working on the fence behind the goals being moved back to allow another stand which will raise the capacity to over 1000. Not to dis similar to Holm Park.ย 
ย 

see you all on Saturday

IMG_6627.jpeg

IMG_6639.jpeg

IMG_6581.jpeg

IMG_6602.jpeg

Any pubs near the ground?

3 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

They do have a good car park unlike Holm Park where it is a health and safety hazard.ย 

ย 

Samson in the squad this weekend for the trip to Gartcairn.ย 

ย 

The big spenders v Gartcairn

Brill.ย 

58 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

They do have a good car park unlike Holm Park where it is a health and safety hazard.ย 

ย 

ย 

Take a day off you๐Ÿคฃ

5 hours ago, Cairn Cheerleader said:

ย 

ย 

see you all on Saturday

IMG_6627.jpeg

IMG_6639.jpeg

IMG_6581.jpeg

IMG_6602.jpeg

One day WiFi will reach Ayr!

1 hour ago, leaguereformer said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

20240724192206.jpg

2 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

ย 

ย 

Plenty parking directly across the road from Holm Park but you probably knew that - the main car park is designed for players/ management and officials

ย 

Your dislike of Clydebank ย is something else. I hope you have many more opportunities to dislike us this season as we hopefully pick up lots of points and put in a good challenge for the league

We came up short last season and I was very critical of our failure to last the pace in the title run in - I felt we were lacking in certain positions and Iโ€™m pleased to see our board have tried to address this with the signings we have made - only time will tell

Looking forward to the challenge ahead in what promises to be a hugely competitive league with a lot of excellent teams and top class playersย 

Edited by Kilbowie's Finest

2 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

ย 

ย 

Yasss few cans in the car park.ย 

ย 

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, Cairn Cheerleader said:

Yea there is a few pubs in the town centre but closest to the ground thistle bar which is better know as the boars head. It's about a 5 minute walk from the ground

Perfect cheers๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‘Œ