WOSFL Summer Signings

With Kier Samson on his way to the bankies from ek for £9500.  Clydebank will now hold the record of highest ever spenders in the WoS premier league history.   

A darvel select team from last season with a touch of talbot legends 

momey being thrown around is crazy.  

8 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

With Kier Samson on his way to the bankies from ek for £9500.  Clydebank will now hold the record of highest ever spenders in the WoS premier league history.   

Would be a great signing for anyone in the league, it seems to be getting you riled up anyway if it is Clydebank. Getting all angry and struggling to type or spell, relax.

1 minute ago, Montys said:

Would be a great signing for anyone in the league, it seems to be getting you riled up anyway if it is Clydebank. Getting all angry and struggling to type or spell, relax.

Not angry.  I just think they are a bunch of hypocrites, they slate Gartcairn and st Cadocs.  Gartcairn have their own ground.

Clydebank claim not to be big spenders, there fans go on about how other teams out spent them then all of a sudden the throw crazy money around.  

i agree Samson is a great player.  

A reminder for Clydebank fans, there use to be a team in the Scottish leagues by the same name that on the brink of going bust due to crazy spending  before airdrionians came in and saved them and rebranded the club.  

Just now, leaguereformer said:

Not angry.  I just think they are a bunch of hypocrites, they slate Gartcairn and st Cadocs.  Gartcairn have their own ground.

Clydebank claim not to be big spenders, there fans go on about how other teams out spent them then all of a sudden the throw crazy money around.  

A reminder for Clydebank fans, there use to be a team in the Scottish leagues by the same name that on the brink of going bust due to crazy spending  before airdrionians came in and saved them and rebranded the club.  

Airdrieonians went bust and were liquidated. The Steedman’s were not known for spending crazy money and neither were the eejits that took over..

You have no idea of the finances at our club despite your nonsense on here over the last 12 months or so. Your rage is entertaining us all.

10 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

image.png.1eb02df146f86520c252e04f16300017.png

1 hour ago, leaguereformer said:

Claimed in the past yes thats true and money has been tight but there you go things change they owners had no intrest in clydebank why we ended up here

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, leaguereformer said:

You don’t half talk shite 

Bankies didn’t go bust and believe me were not spending crazy money back in those days either

2 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

Such rage can’t be healthy 👹

2 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

Such rage can’t be healthy 👹

Meltdown on here is amusing😁

2 minutes ago, Eadie is God said:

Those tears are salty 😭

He wanted to leave because Darvel is a shitshow 💩

As mentioned before I have no connection to darvel.  The blind can see darvel are a shit show. 

I know Syme had been on to a team you envy the most in the league.  That was his first choice however they were not willing to make an offer.  

players playing purely for money will just move on the next time a bigger carrot is dangled.   

clydebank have now enter the race many teams have entered.  Buy the league race. Failing to win the league given the money you hs d spent in the summer would be catastrophic for you.  Johnston Burgh, St Cadocs, Clydebank and Gartcairn all throwing money around.   With the money being spent for Clydebank to have the biggest spend ever in a summer out of all teams in the WoS makes them now the team in pole position for the league.   All pressure and added scrutiny on the bankies after money thrown at players.  

3 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

You just make up that figure lol