WOSFL Summer Signings

20 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

As mentioned before I have no connection to darvel.  The blind can see darvel are a shit show. 

I know Syme had been on to a team you envy the most in the league.  That was his first choice however they were not willing to make an offer.  

players playing purely for money will just move on the next time a bigger carrot is dangled.   

clydebank have now enter the race many teams have entered.  Buy the league race. Failing to win the league given the money you hs d spent in the summer would be catastrophic for you.  Johnston Burgh, St Cadocs, Clydebank and Gartcairn all throwing money around.   With the money being spent for Clydebank to have the biggest spend ever in a summer out of all teams in the WoS makes them now the team in pole position for the league.   All pressure and added scrutiny on the bankies after money thrown at players.  

Typing with tears rolling down your face.

its the same shite you spouted when you were Rhubarb the Darvel critic.

We’re not all as stupid as you.

1 hour ago, leaguereformer said:

As mentioned before I have no connection to darvel.  The blind can see darvel are a shit show. 

Who is it you do have a connection with? Drumchapel? me being relatively new to the forum you seem to have a major problem with teams who are big spenders & don't have there own ground, yet the drum are never in amongst the teams you mention

2 hours ago, Montys said:

Who is it you do have a connection with? Drumchapel? me being relatively new to the forum you seem to have a major problem with teams who are big spenders & don't have there own ground, yet the drum are never in amongst the teams you mention

I'm not even sure what the definition of "own ground" is. Is it being the only team that use a ground, no matter who actually "owns" it ? For example - until 2008 when we moved to share Holm Park ... the ground was owned by West Dunbartonshire Council and leased to Yoker. Now its owned by WDC, leased to Holm Park Community Football Academy and with ourselves and Yoker as permanant tenants. Or is it perhaps - that one must own a ground outright ? To fulfil our very pass remarkable critic's requirements, we'd therefore need to spend several millions on acquiring a ground, obtaining planning permission and building a compliant stadium. I'm really not sure that would satisfy his voracious appetite for complaining but maybe it'd be worth it 🤔 

14 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

Who will be signing of the summer.  

a few stand outs 

Diver to St Cadocs 

Clark to Talbot 

Leishman to Clydebank 

Vertidrainer to Darvel 

Hutton to Gartcairn 

Urqhuart to Benburb 

Mason to the Burgh seems to be up there, haven't seen as much as I would have liked of Johstone Burgh pre season but he seems to banging them in.

3 minutes ago, Montys said:

Mason to the Burgh seems to be up there, haven't seen as much as I would have liked of Johstone Burgh pre season but he seems to banging them in.

Masons a cracking player.

You see players other clubs are bringing in and we are supposed to be the big spenders🙄🤣we have brought in 3 yes they are good signings 

1 minute ago, Bankie boy said:

You see players other clubs are bringing in and we are supposed to be the big spenders🙄🤣we have brought in 3 yes they are good signings 

Key word being spenders.  Johnston Burgh have had a lot of pre contracts.   Diver to St Cadocs a free transfer.  So yea Clydebank are the big spenders. 

12 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

Key word being spenders.  Johnston Burgh have had a lot of pre contracts.   Diver to St Cadocs a free transfer.  So yea Clydebank are the big spenders. 

Big fee on 1 player yes ok give u that

39 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

So none of these clubs pay the players to sign? What was the O’Neill transfer fee paid to Beith?

Our board know how to budget, they aren’t wreckless and they won’t offer anything the club can’t honour. Can other clubs say the same?

46 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

Did Diver not sign a 2 year deal at Beith last season 🤔 

Be as well just saying the wankies aren’t big spenders and don’t pay out big wages . 
it’ll save them squirming and trying to wriggle out of accusations of throwing daft money about after criticising other clubs that have done it . 
Baffled they just can’t admit they’ve a huge budget 

29 minutes ago, 93glens17 said:

Be as well just saying the wankies aren’t big spenders and don’t pay out big wages . 
it’ll save them squirming and trying to wriggle out of accusations of throwing daft money about after criticising other clubs that have done it . 
Baffled they just can’t admit they’ve a huge budget 

Great patter ffs lol yes we are spending money use be like how can we do that without a big backer 🙄🤣

Teams going all out for it and only one will be happy getting to a play off, hopefully we won’t see premier league style sacking of managers and the cheque books being handed around. Bigger budgets than some league 2 clubs. Some season ahead.

24 minutes ago, 93glens17 said:

No sure what you mean wankie boy 🤷‍♂️

Enjoy another relegation battle 🙄

2 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

Diver to St Cadocs may have been a free transfer but I imagine a hefty signing on fee and not playing for free, so I would have them in your "big spenders". 

9 minutes ago, Montys said:

Diver to St Cadocs may have been a free transfer but I imagine a hefty signing on fee and not playing for free, so I would have them in your "big spenders". 

Screenshot_20240721_134913_Chrome.thumb.jpg.922f1cd8e8bb8d56d9754ea320e04fd2.jpg