WOSFL Summer Signings

5 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Screenshot_20240721_134913_Chrome.thumb.jpg.922f1cd8e8bb8d56d9754ea320e04fd2.jpg

Cheers - I had no idea if was on free or not just answering what leaguereformer had said. But like a lot of the stuff i've saw him posting since I joined the page, could file it under made up nonsense.

2 hours ago, Bankie boy said:

Enjoy another relegation battle 🙄

It’s no great patter , especially when yer team have been serial losers/ underachievers at this level of Fitba 😁

Diver to St Cadoc's was a free. The announcement at the time of his signing noting a 2-year deal was an error - it was only a 1-year. 

The local paper only ever reports what is on Club's social media posts and have obviously taken that from the erroneous post a year previously. 

4 hours ago, Montys said:

Cheers - I had no idea if was on free or not just answering what leaguereformer had said. But like a lot of the stuff i've saw him posting since I joined the page, could file it under made up nonsense.

Any apology due? Paper reported in error. Free transfer.  He was a one year deal.  

9 hours ago, 93glens17 said:

It’s no great patter , especially when yer team have been serial losers/ underachievers at this level of Fitba 😁

Use no have that problem nobody expects you win anything so really nobody cares😳

4 hours ago, Bankie boy said:

Use no have that problem nobody expects you win anything so really nobody cares😳

Glenafton have a far better history than your lot.  You were formed in 2003 in the memory of a team that became Airdrie.  

since you were formed 21 years ago, you have failed to win anything of note.  

in a time of crazy spending which you critised other teams for you are the biggest spenders on transfer fees.  Over £30k in a couple of days on Syme and Samson.  Is it desperation from the bankies now? 

43 minutes ago, leaguereformer said:

Glenafton have a far better history than your lot.  You were formed in 2003 in the memory of a team that became Airdrie.  

in a time of crazy spending which you critised other teams for you are the biggest spenders on transfer fees.  Over £30k in a couple of days on Syme and Samson.  Is it desperation from the bankies now? 

Yes crazy stuff wanting promotion we did want the pyramid system after all so why not money is there spend it 

1 hour ago, leaguereformer said:

Are you ok ? 

2 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

It’s obsession from you? 😂

5 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

traffordab?

7 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

It is looking a bit weird now mate.

The obsession over everything Clydebank is a bit concerning... do you want your train fare paid so you can go watch them?

Whether the Bankies fans should bite as much as they do is another matter! 😂

26 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

The obsession over everything Clydebank is a bit concerning... do you want your train fare paid so you can go watch them?

Jealousy ripping right out of him 🤣

38 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

No sure anybody’s obsessed about the wankies , I just think it’s funny if anybody passes comment there’s a deluge of bottle merchants waiting to pounce 😁

Any news on where the following players ended up?

Dom Bolan

Dale Simeon

Hamish McKinley

Max Brown

Tam Cruden

Last saw Max turning out at St Rochs but I think he moved on.

Edited by TediousTom

5 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Any news on where the following players ended up?

Dom Bolan

Dale Simeon

Hamish McKinley

Max Brown

Tam Cruden

Last saw Max turning out at St Rochs but I think he moved on.

Hamish is at Benburb I believe