WOSFL Summer Signings

31 minutes ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

Danny last extended his Contract last Summer. 

I may be mixing him up with someone else...I am not beyond it...although he was under contact hence my assertion re: a big fee.

Edited by TediousTom

29 minutes ago, maicoman said:

Just surprised that he did not achieve a lot more at  Kilwinning

They were top of the League when Covid stopped play and the League was awarded to Talbot, who were quite a bit behind but had multiple games in hand, on a PPG basis. Also did well in his last Season up until around Xmas at which point they then sold Monti to Cumnock and Syme to Darvel. 

Before that there were Ground moves and changing Committees to deal with as well as being sacked then reinstated early in his tenure.

What he has achieved at Beith, taking over a team who only just avoided relegation and taking them to two titles in a row, has been nothing short of brilliant.  

1 hour ago, Thejackdaw said:

Moore is a good enough centre forward but I still think there's lots of holes in his game. 

He’s pacy and if ball is played in behind defences he causes problems , however if ball is played into him 9 times out of 10 he loses it and moves break down , very frustrating player to watch 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

He’s pacy and if ball is played in behind defences he causes problems , however if ball is played into him 9 times out of 10 he loses it and moves break down , very frustrating player to watch 

That's my exact point I watched him from behind the goals at the Scottish cup final and that's the best place to watch a forwards General play as you can relate to his link up play well and general game intelligence and despite being a flying machine and a menace I don't think he does the rest mentioned very well.