When you're playing against a Crisis Club (©Daily Record), it's fun to score first and see if there is a meltdown in the home end - so let's do that please. 

Thing is though, no matter how bad Hibs are meant to be at any given time - they don't often play badly against us and they do have a decent attack - so I'm not overly confident of winning tonight despite being on good form.

This is usually a high scoring fixture - so some sort of mental result is always possible - so let's go for 4-3 'Well with Nicholson and Halliday getting the goals :)

4 minutes ago, Swello said:

When you're playing against a Crisis Club (©Daily Record), it's fun to score first and see if there is a meltdown in the home end - so let's do that please. 

Thing is though, no matter how bad Hibs are meant to be at any given time - they don't often play badly against us and they do have a decent attack - so I'm not overly confident of winning tonight despite being on good form.

This is usually a high scoring fixture - so some sort of mental result is always possible - so let's go for 4-3 'Well with Nicholson and Halliday getting the goals :)

I think removing the manager means there's no meltdowns tonight sadly, what's the point when the club have already done what you'd scream for?

Agree it could/should be relatively entertaining tonight but I'm far from convinced we'll win. Would be happy with a draw.

A ‘home’ game for me tonight and been offered a free ticket in the home end by a Hibee at work. I should blend in fairly easily as I expect the home fans will be booing Hibs more than I would be. 

Less confident that I was of a win if boring Monty was still in charge but I expect we’ll get on the scoresheet, as will Hibs as we don’t do clean sheets. 

2-2 Bair and Nicholson for us.

Sad state of affairs to care about 7th place, but given how shambolic our season has been and the money that Hibs and Aberdeen have spent I really do want to finish above them both - just for the confidence boost going into next season / laughs. 

I hope we show sufficient respect to Paul Hanlon, Lewis Stevenson and the Bridge of Doom by having Theo Bair throw them all into the water of Leith to retire them.

6 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

I'm expecting Motherwell to allow both Hanlon and Stevenson to score in a magnanimous sporting gesture that is all too sadly lacking in the modern game.

They've done it for us enough over the years, so it's only fair.

It would be nice to win tonight, but it's a massive shrug of the shoulders if we don't.  End of season meaningless game (which is nice, tbf, it could've been a lot worse).  

Hopefully the 'Well fans there tonight are generous enough to Hanlon & Stevenson if Hibs are planning anything during the game (subbing on, subbing off etc).  These guys have no affiliation to us in the slightest, but we've had guys like Hammell, Lasley, Craigan etc who've came through the youth ranks and played the majority, if not all, of their career with the one club. 

I remember being at the 2007 League Cup Final as a neutral and Stevenson was fantastic that day.  He seems like a decent guy all round, as well.

Full respect to those boys.  You'll not see many more guys like the fella's mentioned these days in football.  

2-2.

24 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

We've beaten Ross County and Livi and usual.

Back to losing now.

I guess these guys haven’t beaten us this season so maybe it’s their turn. 

Am hearing that Easter Road is empty.

Hibs board not winning back the fans, even for Hanlon and Stevenson's final home game.