Hopefully Stevenson and Hanlon get a good send off with it being their last ever game at Easter Road on Wednesday. Monty on the other hand and the rest of team can f**k off. 

Would also like to congratulate Motherwell for their victory in advance.  

I'd expect us to stick with the same lineup from the weekend. There might be some calls for Vale to come straight back in but we've seen this season that Ketts isn't one for chopping and changing teams a whole lot so unless someone has picked up a knock I think we'll be the same starting 11.

I'm hoping we can get another win and edge closer to finishing 7th. We'll gift Hibs a goal like we've done for most teams this season but after the previous 2 games I'm feeling slightly confident we can continue to finish the season on a high and the bold Thelonius can get a couple more. 2-1 to the mighty.

I've not seen the Hibs highlights from yesterday but 0-4 has strong 'team has chucked it' vibes.

You'd expect a bit of a reaction from that - especially if Montgomery goes, which rightly or wrongly now looks inevitable? - but hopefully we'll have enough to share the spoils anyway in a 2-2 draw.

After a lovely day out in Dingwall where it was shorts and t-shirt weather will there be sunshine on leith? An afternoon in the capital then the last away game of the season and the train home.  Sounds ideal.  Will Hibs fans expect a lap of honour, will this spur the players on.?

Kettlewell will start with an unchanged team, switch the midfield after 60 then empty the bench to give some stalwarts minutes.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ropy said:

After a lovely day out in Dingwall where it was shorts and t-shirt weather will there be sunshine on leith? An afternoon in the capital then the last away game of the season and the train home.  Sounds ideal.  Will Hibs fans expect a lap of honour, will this spur the players on.?

Kettlewell will start with an unchanged team, switch the midfield after 60 then empty the bench to give some stalwarts minutes.

I think I'd prefer Davor to come in for Halliday; I think he's been missed in midfield when he's not started.

There's pros and cons for both, though; I think Halliday is a better passer but Davor has more energy and pace to track back etc.

Edited by StAndrew7

1 hour ago, Dave1875 said:

Who have Motherwell picked as their scorer of the now customary 85+ minute goal against Hibs?

Paul McGinn. Ex hibee and that. 

3 hours ago, witchfindergeneral said:

Was ready for us to put 6 past Hibs but can't see it now Gray is back in charge

You'll still win. 

Hibs to score first. 

We'll have a late rally. Oli Shaw to score, Be freed by Barnsley and Kettlewell to start his redemption arc after we sell Bair.