Tea or Coffee

Tea or coffee  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't remember the last time I had a coffee, would be 2 or 3 years. Overpriced and overrated.

Tea I drink 2 or 3 times a month. OH loves coffee and when I sometimes go into Costa with her have a tea when not have a fruit cooler.

At work a hot drink is Bovril or Cup-a-soup.

5 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Can't remember the last time I had a coffee, would be 2 or 3 years. Overpriced and overrated.

Tea I drink 2 or 3 times a month. OH loves coffee and when I sometimes go into Costa with her have a tea when not have a fruit cooler.

Mods!

Posted (edited)

Coffee in the morning but will sometimes have tea in the afternoon. For coffee I have a drip coffee maker on a timer so it is ready for me when I wake up. For tea Usually prefer Twinning's Earl Grey if I have a cup in the afternoon

Edited by senorsoupe

19 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Bovril is fantastic stuff.

With a wee bit of pepper 👌🏻

1 minute ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

Bovril is fantastic stuff.

With a wee bit of pepper 👌🏻

A bit of Bovril is the only way we can get the dog to eat his dry biscuits.

I suspect that my coffee consumption may be excessive. 

If i'm in the office i've a moka pot for breakfast, about 3/4 of a pint of cafetierre for the road. About 3 or four double espressos out the machine through the day and a strong americano for the drive home. We have few perks so i have to maximise the free coffee. 

giphy.gif.a8391f1a101a8363cac232aa21bd2f52.gif

Tea to start off the day, multiple espressos till 3 when working, 5 if not. Another cup of tea had at some point in this period. Oh absolutely love a cup of tea after a spicy meal for some reason. Have another cup of tea just before bed sometimes too.

I love tea. I've strayed away from loose but I keep meaning to nipvin town to see if the - brilliant, may I add - Braithwaites is still on the go. Iced tea is lovely too.

I'm a wimp with coffee nowadays, it just causes mayhem in the stomach region. Do enjoy the Jessie Lattes though. Starbucks is the dugs but last time I was in I was near £6 for it.

4 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I love tea. I've strayed away from loose but I keep meaning to nipvin town to see if the - brilliant, may I add - Braithwaites is still on the go. Iced tea is lovely too.

I'm a wimp with coffee nowadays, it just causes mayhem in the stomach region. Do enjoy the Jessie Lattes though. Starbucks is the dugs but last time I was in I was near £6 for it.

Ah, the aroma of Castle Street on a Saturday morning.