Tea or Coffee

Tea or coffee  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't drink either. I do like Bailey's though, so if there was a way to make coffee taste like that then I'd drink it. Till then it's hot chocolate when I want something hot. I also don't mind coffee-flavoured sweets but again, never had a drink taste like that.

12 hours ago, CityDave94 said:

I asked for a Bovril at the Caley Stadium once. Got back to my seat only to find that it was a cup of coffee with milk. So I though ok, mistake, someone else has my Bovril no big deal. Then I tasted it, it was bovril, with milk and sugar. 😆

And no I didn't go back and ask for another one.

A similar thing happened to me at TFS, I asked for a coffee but was given a bovril. I put milk and sugar in it, went to my seat had a sip, and thought it didn't taste right then noticed it was bovril. Had to go get another, and check it was coffee before adding milk and sugar. Bovril with milk and sugar is completely wrong.

At home normally coffee from a bean to cup machine, with milk and then zapped in the microwave to make sure it's hot, with either a half teaspoon of sugar or a shot of vanilla syrup.

If I'm having a German Biscuit, I prefer a cup of tea with milk and no sugar.

11 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

At home normally coffee from a bean to cup machine, with milk and then zapped in the microwave to make sure it's hot, with either a half teaspoon of sugar or a shot of vanilla syrup.

If I'm having a German Biscuit, I prefer a cup of tea with milk and no sugar.

Vanilla syrup in your coffee is quality.  Our vanilla tends to disappear quickly though 😳 

12 hours ago, Venti said:

Was a gutter when Picard sold himself to have Yorkshire.

Rather than:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yorkshire tea is the best Venti.

I do enjoy a cup of Earl Grey though.

5 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

Yorkshire tea is the best Venti.

I do enjoy a cup of Earl Grey though.

Hiya Locutus, hiya pal.

Posted (edited)

Green tea for me (ideally the lemon one), which I took up after being offered it everywhere I went in China.

Meant to drink it light, but I developed a preference for very strong given I have a track record of making a cup of tea and then forgetting all about it.  Double whatever it is that makes it good for you at least.

ETA: Earl Grey tastes foosty.  Not for me.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just to chime in, theres a fucking Starbucks AND Greggs now just after the EE roundabout in Greenock.

Right before a McDonalds.

PTTGOYN thread I know... but if you don't want a sausage roll or overpriced pumpkin spice latte, then use Bellville Street.

30 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Is this the kind of thing that goes on on Tik Tok?

Jesus wept. 

I swear I'll greet if you dont like/subscribe/thumbsup my make up tutorial/speed run/staged prank.

Coffee during the day then tea in the evening. 

Except if I have or recently had a cold or any other kind of respiratory issue. Without fail, coffee tastes horrible when my senses are shot to hell.