Stirling Albion's Next Permanent Manager

4 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

image.jpeg.29309a0c51791ba59476021d56d57b13.jpeg

Are "the board" or their various family members reading this forum? Could they not have just had an online poll and save time with interviews, Boards all round Scotland/the world make monumentally bad decisions that sees people without merit being over-promoted just because they might know them or their agent. Duncan Ferguson, Rooney, Lampard, Malky McKay etc. ICT moving to Kelty being the latest brainfart.

6 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Stop it, you're giving away the plot.

"So listen Derek, how would you like to sign for Stirling Albion?"

"Are you sure, I mean you don't even have a manager?"

"Oh yeah, we're working on that, we'll have one in soon."

"But what if I sign the deal, and it turns out the manager doesn't rate me?"

"I think you'll find that our new manager is going to be a massive Derek Gaston fan...."

Posted (edited)

According to Kilwinning, part of the deal was that Ian Durrant comes with Chris Aitken and Stevie as part of the assistant/coaching team.

Aitken has resigned and either Durrant or his brother has said naw, so Stirling have pulled the offer and now Kilwinning won't take Aitken back as they wanted shot anyway. 

Edited by Quentin Taranbino

1 minute ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

According to Kilwinning, part of the deal was that Ian Durrant comes with Chris Aitken and Stevie as part of the assistant/coaching team.

Aitken has resigned and either Durrant or his brother has said naw, so Stirling have pulled the offer and now Kilwinning won't take Aitken back as they wanted shot anyway. 

:lol:

Shambles. 

1 minute ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Aitken has resigned and either Durrant or his brother has said naw, so Stirling have pulled the deal and now Kilwinning won't take Aitken back as they wanted shot anyway. 

25 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

I'm not even kidding, the course of action from SA at this point should be a grovelling phone call to Darren Young. 

More likely a grovel to Maybury, which just might not be received as well as these clowns think after this farce.

2 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

More likely a grovel to Maybury, which just might not be received as well as these clowns think after this farce.

I'm a bit perturbed I never even got shortlisted after my tactical masterclasses this year (I know the board were watching haha). Knocked back from various Kilwinning staff no offence but you couldnae make it up.

New Dream Team:

Joint Managers: Jack & Victor (stewards)

Sports Psychologist: Beepee

Coaching Asst: SA45 (plus bibs and cones)

Mascot: Lewis Milne

1 minute ago, dave_binos said:

Shambles. Please phone Darren Young and beg him to come back. 

Wouldn't come back under the current board I've heard. Season tickets will be at an all time low imo.

4 minutes ago, SA45 said:

I'm a bit perturbed I never even got shortlisted after my tactical masterclasses this year (I know the board were watching haha). Knocked back from various Kilwinning staff no offence but you couldnae make it up.

New Dream Team:

Joint Managers: Jack & Victor (stewards)

Sports Psychologist: Beepee

Coaching Asst: SA45 (plus bibs and cones)

Mascot: Lewis Milne

It's either laugh or cry, so might as well laugh. 

I'm told there was an explosion of anger at the appointment on facebook after all the phooey on criteria and expert advice.   So they panicked and left Chris Aitken unemployed.  However underwhelmed we were he didn't deserve that.  That's well past a clown show and into downright despicable.   

Dear board.  You might be irremovable, but you have no integrity and no credibility.  Don't even think of trying to play the victim here. EAT IT! 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

Shambles. Please phone Darren Young and beg him to come back. 

No dig intended here Dave, but would you come back.

Edited by WC Boggs
add

7 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

It's either laugh or cry, so might as well laugh. 

I'm told there was an explosion of anger at the appointment on facebook after all the phooey on criteria and expert advice.   So they panicked and left Chris Aitken unemployed.  However underwhelmed we were he didn't deserve that.  That's well past a clown show and into downright despicable.   

Dear board.  You might be irremovable, but you have no integrity and no credibility.  Don't even think of trying to play the victim here. EAT IT! 

Why do we have a 3 man board with one in exile? Boards should have at least 5 members but 2 of ours are alsoi on the Trust Board as well. I've seen J McA at games but is RC? RC the IT expert, and our website stills shows DY as manager! Maybe the players have left for a reason? P McLean/Carrick would have been better than this shite.