Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager

Who ill be Hibs' next permanent manager?  

280 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Impressive.

Phenomenal.

Hence "success". It's more a meeting expectations than exceeding them, but that's pretty good for Hearts/Hibs/Aberdeen…

Not having The Devil's Advocate being labelled as a shite Keanu film. I'd accept mediocre film or even just shite film even if I disagree but shite Keanu film? That's plunging it to some depth. 

Al Pacino's over the top performance as the devil is fantastic.

I Love You GIF by American Film Institute

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not having The Devil's Advocate being labelled as a shite Keanu film. I'd accept mediocre film or even just shite film even if I disagree but shite Keanu film? That's plunging it to some depth. 

What about bedazzled? 

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Here's an unpopular opinion, Reeves isn't a good actor.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What about bedazzled? 

I've got a feeling you really like that film and/or Hurley.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

The most likely appointment is a "Black Knights" yes-man who will happily all the Bournemouth project players who join up in the summer regardless of whether they are good enough or ready enough. The other option is a young up-and-comer who they think might be a potential future Bournemouth manager.

You are most likely 100% correct but christ that is grim for the 5th biggest club in the country to be treated as a feeder club for English no-marks (who are admittedly having a good season in the EPL to be fair to them). Especially for a club with a history of producing very good players of their own.

Has the feel of a very important appointment for the future of Hibs.

1 minute ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I'd rather see the club liquidated than David Martindale in the dugout. 

You are going to need to expand a little, is that due to his playing style or... something else.

FWIW I think Martindale would have gotten far more out of that Hibs team than Montgomery did.

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

You are most likely 100% correct but christ that is grim for the 5th biggest club in the country to be treated as a feeder club for English no-marks (who are admittedly having a good season in the EPL to be fair to them). Especially for a club with a history of producing very good players of their own.

Has the feel of a very important appointment for the future of Hibs.

He’s miles off it though. The only bit that’s correct is we’re bringing in a technical director so I doubt someone like DM would take the job if he’s not got full control over everything. 

The evidence from the January window doesn’t suggest we’ll be getting a load of kids from Bournemouth forced on us to play every week but some folk seem to be desperate for that to be the case.