Ross County v Aberdeen (Sun 19th May)

7 hours ago, 1GregStewart said:

Is he? The defence that has the record in the whole league this season for most minutes without conceding? 
Eh, he isn’t. 
He’s big, yip,, and likes a header, yip.

Good? Not yet. 
Sounds like this is a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

Also, how do you know Thelin doesn’t want Gartenman? He wasn’t impressing me until recently but he has been a lot better recently. 

The defence that has the record in the league while playing against the shite. Let's not overreact here.

I would be amazed if the club pays any fee for Gartenman.

35 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

If any Dons want to “jab it out” pre game, I’ll be in the Staggies Bar. I doubt any of you are hard enough, though. 

I’m definitely not hard enough, but I do wish you the very best in your endeavours. 

35 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

If any Dons want to “jab it out” pre game, I’ll be in the Staggies Bar. I doubt any of you are hard enough, though. 

For any Dons who don’t know, “jab it out” is Dingwall slang for playing chess, and the Staggies Bar is the home of the Black Isle Wittgenstein Appreciation Society.   Just to clear that up. 

27 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

After Wednesday I’m fully resigned to getting pumpt off Raith in the playoff. 

I think either County or St Johnstone would beat Raith.  Which is just as well because I can see Aberdeen winning by four or five today.  

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Pray for those of us on the Vodafone network from inside the ground, trying to get an update on the score elsewhere. 

I switched to them fairly recently and I now have many regrets.

Edited by Staggie_93

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Sheep playing all their shite players just to give County a free hit? Weird talking c***s sticking together I see.

Pointless risking any injuries when County will be fired up.

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Sheep playing all their shite players just to give County a free hit? Weird talking c***s sticking together I see.

Besides Miovski that’s probably 10 out of 11 of our regular starters recently so not really.

Polvara instead of Shinnie or Barron is about the only other that could be argued.

I feel strangely calm about the entire situation today. Hopefully that confidence isn't misplaced. An early goal would certainly be good for the nerves in the stadium I'm sure. We have been terrible v Aberdeen this season so not holding out too much hope and may actually keep a closer eye on events at Fir Park