Caledonian Locomotives Management Change

Surprised to hear Manager Kevin Kelly and his backroom staff have quit Caledonian Locomotives.

Finished fourth and just missed out on promotion. Heard small Committee work hard behind the scenes.

That is very possible now you mention it. Paul Maxwell was very friendly with the late Mr Paul 

Kelly, father of the Caledonian Manager ( Kevin). Wonder what the hard working Cally Committee 

think of losing players if Kelly and his staff are appointed.

3 hours ago, coach said:

That is very possible now you mention it. Paul Maxwell was very friendly with the late Mr Paul 

Kelly, father of the Caledonian Manager ( Kevin). Wonder what the hard working Cally Committee 

think of losing players if Kelly and his staff are appointed.

Don't think Kevin would be looking at many Locos players with all due respect if he was taking over at Ashfield and trying to get them into the Premier League.

21 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Don't think Kevin would be looking at many Locos players with all due respect if he was taking over at Ashfield and trying to get them into the Premier League.

I assume with your honest accessment there is a gulf in player quality. 

28 minutes ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

IMG_3039.thumb.jpeg.78095ad781190cba40ffa0f1ea205d71.jpeg

Well there's less of us than them for starters, hopefully mine a diamond in our managerial search though lol.

16 hours ago, coach said:

I assume with your honest accessment there is a gulf in player quality. 

Overall I would say so. But if there's any boys capable of stepping up a level then Kevin would be aware of that too.

10 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Overall I would say so. But if there's any boys capable of stepping up a level then Kevin would be aware of that too.

Many thanks 👍 

Just a Broomhill lite this mob. No fans, no purpose like Rossvale had, playing in a glorified 3g cage. One of the many beneficiaries of the piss poor regulations in the pyramid where these clown car outfits change names and jump around whichever public park will take them. No need for them either, Peasy are Springburn's team.

4 hours ago, Westy1 said:

Whos taking the job?

Chairman Dom McInally taking applications for the new Manager and his 

Coaching staff.