Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

If Raith are to have any chance they must score first. If County head north with even a one goal deficit they'll romp the second leg.

Somehow Raith have to find a way to win tonight's tie by 2 goals.  The way the game has started, that doesn't look likely.

6 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Stunned by the revelation that a team coining in over £1million in prize money in the top flight generally tends to be better than a team from the league below receiving less than half that amount.

What other words of wisdom await us from P&Bs big brains?

I mean, we fucking smashed Kilmarnock in the play-offs and had utter shite like Liam Fontaine, Jordan Marshall and Danny Mullen playing when we were the Championship side.

This looks like a wider gap than a fragile, near the bottom of the Prem vs near the top of the Championship at the moment.

It's attack vs defence.

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

Plastic pitch saved the day here. If this was on grass it would have been rained off.

I can confirm my back garden is waterlogged. That’s the acid test isn’t it?

Ian Murray is absolutely shite scared of the pace of County's attack and is playing every man behind the ball at all times. Bold move when you've got to go to the Highlands next.

The gap in quality is evident so far. We can't get anything approaching a foothold in the game. 

Being charitable, I'd put it down to nerves. 

Just now, Staggie_93 said:

This is all set up for one of those games that we dominate but still somehow find a way to come away with a defeat 

And win the 2nd leg 4-0, like St Johnstone did a few years ago.

1 minute ago, DensParkNumber1 said:

Surprised by how dominant County have been 

I hope its just some big game jitters and this doesn't end up a romp 

1 minute ago, Staggie_93 said:

This is all set up for one of those games that we dominate but still somehow find a way to make a c**t of it

Dominating but fck all to show for it. How can this be 20 mins in and not one SOT