Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

2 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Get Sky to feck from Scottish football, the total lack of knowledge out with the Glasgow 2 is unreal. They sound bored as anything.

It is boring as anything, so far.

This is such a dire watch I'm actually seriously considering watching something else. What does that in itself say about the poor quality of both teams? Neither will set the top league on fire. Big clearout required!

When BBC Scotland can put on a better show than Sky, it's just the ultimate confirmation that they don't give a f**k.

Just now, Sonam said:

This is such a dire watch I'm actually seriously considering watching something else. What does that in itself say about the poor quality of both teams? Neither will set the top league on fire. Big clearout required!

Darts final is on.

Just now, Sonam said:

Rebus?

Just now, Pizzo said:

You can't be taken seriously as a defender in Scotland with a name like Nightingale.

If the lads don't call him Florence in the dressing room then quite frankly they don't deserve to stay up.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Sure it was the same v Thistle. Hard hats and everything v the luvvies 😂 

I'd be asking for a refund with numerous photographs of the last of sight of the game. Lol

Just now, scottsdad said:

Jeez, they are making me pine for Liam Mcleod. That is saying something.

Liam McLeod at least makes an effort to sound like something exciting is happening, although he sounds permanently terrified.

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Makes it easier for you stay up if Raith get promoted.

Not worried about that tbh. We're due an Edinburgh relegation and the Dundee sides never share a division for more than a year.

4 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

If the lads don't call him Florence in the dressing room then quite frankly they don't deserve to stay up.

So if we brought Midge back, we'd be top six.

I'd be quite accepting of letting both these teams staying down and punting St Johnstone to the Championship and going with a 10 team top flight for next season.

This standard is fucking awful and as I type, Chris Sutton is saying the football has been 'excellent'.