Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Call me a da or whatever but I wouldn’t not be hanging about to clap my team off after getting scudded 4-0.

I'd be in the Mallard with a jar at 3-0 tbh.

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

It’s literally his seventh match starting since he came back from injury earlier this year…and his got his shoulder strapped up. I think he’ll very likely be starting for us next year and do well. Player very little this season.

I cant see Corr being anywhere near a starter for us next season.  He's miles away from the standard we need, at this stage anyway. 

No complaints,  we are absolutely miles away from that level.  

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

It’s literally his seventh match starting since he came back from injury earlier this year…and his got his shoulder strapped up. I think he’ll very likely be starting for us next year and do well. Player very little this season.

I hope so, he's ganting. 

Fair play to the Raith fans and they're still there clapping their team.

Don will get the job and he's got the team together and heads up.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

The one thing I've learned from this is that if you have even a slight chance of being in the play offs sign Simon Murray.

I used to think he was shite.  He’s our best striker by a mile and far too good for the insufferable rubbish he’s had to play alongside for most of the season. 

Raith in the Premiership would have been absolute banter, but the Championship will be a better league without Uncle Roy's deep pockets skewing it.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Call me a da or whatever but I would not be hanging about to clap my team off after getting scudded 4-0.

Spose it's economies of scale too, it's the closest Raith have been to getting back, but it reeks of 90's Tartan Army applauding a scudding.

Edited by Benidorm

Great day for Scottish football. Half L shaped stands in the top flight would be an incredible minter. 

1 minute ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Raith in the Premiership would have been absolute banter, but the Championship will be a better league without Uncle Roy's deep pockets skewing it.

Should be interesting to see what Livi decide to do, certainly be a pretty competitive league with the Accies and Falkirk replacing ICT and Arbroath.

There are nine other clubs in the Championship that would have liked to be in the position we were in before a ball was kicked in the play offs final. Agreed we were a good bit short in terms of sharpness and ability by the conclusion of the two legs but it's still been a really good season. Onwards and upwards next season. Congratulations County on the overall win but surely you can only keep scraping by for so long in the manner you have.