General Election 2024

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Swinney has to ensure that they get their act together in Holyrood. Ten plus years of well-intentioned glacial sleeping at the wheel must end.

Your problem with that is Swinney is uninspiring as f**k. Say what you like about his ability to run the country but I don't honestly think he can re-gain the support to turn it around.

Edited by camer0n_mcd

2 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

The horrid Thangam Debonaire pumped in Bristol West

This was genuinely the Portillo moment I was looking forward to most and we're being subjected to a Suella Braverman speech instead. Insufferable.

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

Braverman holds. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was quite looking forward to sitting through tonight to see the vilest, most horrible Tories like her firmly booted out.  The SNP getting humiliated and her, IDS and no doubt many other Tories (Rees-Mogg?) surviving is just awful stuff. I note that IDS escaped his fate because Labour fired their own candidate who then split the Labour vote down the middle as an Independent.

Similar vibes to Scotland v Germany in how crushingly disappointing this is (and how humiliating for Scotland, although plenty of "I identify as British" simpletons won't see it that way).

675 votes between a shite Labour candidate and SNP (admittedly, Chris Law is one of the poorest SNP MPs) is fucking scary in itself.

See for the next boundary change - Dundee better have about 6 seats on offer cause if you support independence, we are clearly the fucking capital.

You bunch of soft c***s.

4 minutes ago, camer0n_mcd said:

My constituency goes back to Labour, 5 years of Pamela Nash 🤦‍♂️. A real shame.

FFS, a complete non-entity. Won't hear a peep from her on anything of actual substance.