Group A πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¨πŸ‡­

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

The cheeky b*****d! We have at least 7 good players - McGinn, McTominay, Robertson, Tierney, Christie, Hickey, Gilmour.

IMG_7119.png

Andy Robertson has been a vital player for a side that's won a Champions League and made two other finals, and the only side other than Man City to win the Premier League in the past 7 years. He's miles better than Germany's left backs and Mendy is probably his only rival for best left back in the competition. Surely he's a world star?

Though Germany didn't quite match them, it's interesting to look at the fates of the five sides that set the record for the biggest winning margin in European Championships finals.

Only one went on to win the competition. All of the past four teams to win a game with a five goal margin went out on penalties in the knock-outs.

Just thought that was a weird coincidence.

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 07.31.13.png

40 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Draw today please with a game littered with red cards and tournament ending tackles for both sides

That would do nicely.

24 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Hungary might just be as bad as usΒ 

Yay! As long as we manage a win against somebody I’ll be happy enough. I’m not wanting another tournament with no wins.

18 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Yay! As long as we manage a win against somebody I’ll be happy enough. I’m not wanting another tournament with no wins.

To be fair they’ve improved in the 2nd halfΒ 

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

To be fair they’ve improved in the 2nd halfΒ 

They have. We are still beating them.

Edited by Scary Bear

1 hour ago, badgertheeuro24witness said:

FTFY

and for the travelling fans, those at home, the players, the coaching staff and the manager himself, that is the main driver and pre-occupation at this moment in time.Β 

2 minutes ago, Need2Speak2Caesar said:

Maybe we can put a bit of a gauge on how badly we really did the other night.

Aye, just said there "Watch Hungary draw here and Germany to be absolutely average" :lol: