Group B 🇪🇸🇭🇷🇮🇹🇦🇱

What a great start to the tournament with an average of four goals per game so far.

I prefer to think that this is associated with various factors that now favour attacking play and even those that are students of defending would approve. 

Alan-Hansen-Wordpress.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

He’s the kind to praise Grealish for “Winning fouls” as well. They are all hypocrites. 

Mind when Daniel Sturridge claimed that England was too honest a country for their players to dive or cheat in any way?

Good times. 

9 minutes ago, sophia said:

What a great start to the tournament with an average of four goals per game so far.

I prefer to think that this is associated with various factors that now favour attacking play and even those that are students of defending would approve. 

Alan-Hansen-Wordpress.jpg

My all-time football idol.  Sensational.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Nobody cares about Brentford

Not these days, but their old ground, Griffin Park, was brilliant if only for having a pub on every corner.

The HDR feed on iPlayer (that I didn’t know existed until Gary Lineker mentioned it) has a far better picture quality than normal TV. 

Only about 45 seconds of delay as well. Well worth switching over if you have an HDR-capable TV. 

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

The HDR feed on iPlayer (that I didn’t know existed until Gary Lineker mentioned it) has a far better picture quality than normal TV. 

Only about 45 seconds of delay as well. Well worth switching over if you have an HDR-capable TV. 

Just turned it on. Much better. 

Just now, Spyro said:

Did the ref just give the free kick then book the Albanian boy for an elbow? I've got music on so don't have the commentary

Aye they both got booked, Albanian guy swung his arm after being fouled

11 minutes ago, Red Kite said:

Not these days, but their old ground, Griffin Park, was brilliant if only for having a pub on every corner.

I've been in 2 of the 4.

Just now, JustOneCornetto said:

Broja - one of the easier Albanian names to spell.

Just now, JustOneCornetto said:

Almost looked like the ref admitted making the mistake but carried on with the free kick anyway! 

8 minutes ago, The Master said:

I just went and got my glasses. Same effect.