Group C 🇸🇮🇩🇰🇷🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I know they're both very good (or at least good) but I've never saw Vlahovic and Mitrovic be anything other than absolute shite in probably like 95% of the games I've watched them in.

I'd hook Mitrovic because he has been way behind the pace of the game.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I know they're both very good (or at least good) but I've never saw Vlahovic and Mitrovic be anything other than absolute shite in probably like 95% of the games I've watched them in.

Particularly Vlahovic. Got a big move to Juve but has been rotten any time I’ve seen him as well.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Alan Shearer might work in a studio when someone else can tell him what to say but as a co-commentator you'd be as well pulling big Dave out of the nearest gutter and shoving a microphone in front of him. A fanboy who adds nothing.

His “banter” when Kostic went off injured, where he said it was because “Saka had tied his socks in knots” was a particular lowlight.

England will be shite, concede an equaliser and then score a lucky, undeserved winner and the pundits will hype them to high heaven. This pattern will be repeated until the semi finals, where England will meet a decent side for the first time and actually play quite well before being knocked out, possibly / hopefully on penalties. And all we’ll hear about for years afterwards is how unlucky they were despite the fact they practically won the fucking lottery in every game leading up to that point.

Do you think I could get actual odds on that scenario?