Group C 🇸🇮🇩🇰🇷🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

12 minutes ago, Red Kite said:

TAA geting stick, but his footballing ability is way ahead of Kyle Walker.  He should be right-back, with Walker in-field.

Fair enough, you'll know better than me. It looks like Gallagher even more of a sacrificial lamb than Arnold tonight.

20 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Also, how come the ads for the Royal Navy are for fucking Blyth? Do they think Scottish c***s don’t join the navy?

If you join the Navy and live in Scotland they subsidise any higher tax you might pay than if you were in Engurland. 

Sorry, I am bored watching this pish. 

Just now, McGlovin' said:

Fair enough, you'll know better than me. It looks like Gallagher even more of a sacrificial lamb than Arnold tonight.

Spot on.  Folk less than enthusiastic about Gallagher before the team was even officially announced.

Just now, dirty dingus said:

England fans roar them on? I've heard one drunken GSTK. The atmosphere is flat.

Their passionate one's can't behave with a beer in them so are all at home signing into police stations at KO.

This England team reminds me of Sevco with Super Ally at the helm, should really be tucking everyone else away due to the gulf but manager clueless.

Ally would be better value telling his Walter Smith empire biscuit story than Southgate's drone.