Group D 🇵🇱🇳🇱🇦🇹🇨🇵

Not the best game, France are pretty frustrating to watch and Austria should feel hard done by to be behind here.

England and France both failing to make their mark on their first games here.

1 minute ago, git-intae-thum said:

Austria have been impressive. Similar team to Scotland in that they have one or two exceptional players and the rest pretty average.

Unlike Scotland...they have not sh@t the bed.

Every game has made me feel worse about Scotland’s performance.  

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It will all come good on Wednesday night

Spoiler

James Franco Flirt GIF

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

We are certainly the wurst😉 performing team so far. I fear for us.

'He's entitled to go for it...' Jesus f**k please shut the f**k up every single idiot that comes out with this when keepers have just been absolutely smashed in the ribs/head.  It would never be considered ok against an outfield player but for some reason its ok against keepers.

Every nation appears to be able to find another gear from qualification to the tournament itself apart from Scotland.

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

'He's entitled to go for it...' Jesus f**k please shut the f**k up every single idiot that comes out with this when keepers have just been absolutely smashed in the ribs/head.  It would never be considered ok against an outfield player but for some reason it’s ok against keepers.

‘It was 50/50’.

No, Sam, it wasn’t. The keeper clearly was getting, and got there, first.

I'm quite liking the lady referee's explanations on ITV. She's quite robotic sounding but easy to follow. A lot better than Peter Walton or Mike Dean on the #Barclays games. 

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Every nation appears to be able to find another gear from qualification to the tournament itself apart from Scotland.

said on another thread re Slovakia, it is almost impossible to imagine Scotland playing a top ranking team like Belgium or France and performing even half as well as the under-dog opposition have done. We have the capability, but just can't see it at all!

2 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

I'm quite liking the lady referee's explanations on ITV. She's quite robotic sounding but easy to follow. A lot better than Peter Walton or Mike Dean on the #Barclays games. 

She wants to get her Americanisms to f**k though - "So a free kick to the defence".