52 minutes ago, The Master said:

An Inverness fan on the way out was saying it would cost £250k for them to dump Ferguson 👀

Jesus. That's insane money. 

48 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Murray hat-trick confirmed after they reversed decision to give second as an og.

Screenshot_20240727_183753_Chrome.jpg

It certainly looked like it was going in before the defender put it over. 

If Caley are truly skint and this new guy is a complete fraudster, they need to at least embrace the bit and get rid of Ferguson whilst they're pretending they've got a bit of money before it all goes even more horribly wrong.

It's gonna be messy enough without Ferguson's mismanagement of the team.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Ferguson should just do the decent thing and walk away from it, looks like he is clueless and is screwing the club, he can't be strapped for cash either.

Is that p***k Gardiner still there?

Thank you.

For (apparently) £5000 a week, I'd happily receive dogs abuse at work once a week for an hour and a half. I certainly wouldn't walk away from that. As much as Bartley was truly fucking awful for us, I never expected him to walk away from a contract either tbh. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

For (apparently) £5000 a week, I'd happily receive dogs abuse at work once a week for an hour and a half. I certainly wouldn't walk away from that. As much as Bartley was truly fucking awful for us, I never expected him to walk away from a contract either tbh. 

I wouldn't do it, there's more to life than just grabbing as much cash as you can, don't know how the chunt sleeps at night, raking in 5k a week.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

17 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

But he did. 

Aye at the end of the season. I meant mid-season. I doubt he walked away for free (unless it was a contract clause). 

11 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Ferguson should just do the decent thing and walk away from it, looks like he is clueless and is screwing the club, he can't be strapped for cash either.

Is that p***k Gardiner still there?

Thank you.

Sadly yes and it's no surprise that that charlatan appears to be key to bring this crypto loser, another charlatan, on board to take over the club.