SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25

It's alright. Inoffensive therefore an upgrade on some recent honking away efforts. Would be better with white shorts but guessing we're avoiding that for the women's team (Woke Watch thread for this). 

51 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

It's alright, but very plain. Like a Blackpool kit.

You can see the outlign of the Lion on the front of the kit so not as plain as it seems on that picture, think it looks pretty nice to me

Edited by Butters Scotch

On 26/07/2024 at 09:22, Glen Scotia said:

Poor effort. Lacking black maybe 

Edit - maybe slightly better as a full kit

TrapBab-Away.png

Those players look like they’ve come straight from a 2* Edinburgh fringe show.  

9 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Funny you should say that, the way they have both performed so far I wouldn't be surprised if they produced a rabbit from a hat.

Magic!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

A team who play in blue & white have a blue & grey change strip and an all dark blue 3rd strip. OK. That makes sense.

Home and away have interchangeable shorts and socks so we can either be pretty much all white, all dark or in stripes.

Not sure what the issue is here.

On 29/07/2024 at 09:10, Savage Henry said:

They look like they have a “free speech” podcast. 

12 hours ago, Pizzo said:

New Killie 3rd strip.

Screenshot_20240807_211154_WhatsApp.jpg

IMG-20240807-WA0084.jpg

Really like that. Nice and clean look which Hummel do well when things are kept simple.

1 minute ago, Pizzo said:

Home and away have interchangeable shorts and socks so we can either be pretty much all white, all dark or in stripes.

Not sure what the issue is here.

Nothing wrong with the design of Killie’s strips this year, I like them. Personally, and I include St Mirren in this too, I don’t like three strips that don’t feature at least one that is absolutely nothing like the home one. We’ve done it in the past. This season, our all mid-blue change strip is nothing like B&W stripes. My opinion is that one of the Killie strips could have been nothing like blue, grey, a darker blue. 

17 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Nothing wrong with the design of Killie’s strips this year, I like them. Personally, and I include St Mirren in this too, I don’t like three strips that don’t feature at least one that is absolutely nothing like the home one. We’ve done it in the past. This season, our all mid-blue change strip is nothing like B&W stripes. My opinion is that one of the Killie strips could have been nothing like blue, grey, a darker blue. 

Fair. Our away is usually yellow or red (i wish we'd kept last years red one) but our kit sales have gone through the roof under hummel so there will be an element of maximising profit through the shop.

FWIW we could've really done with the navy kit against celtic at the weekend. 

14 minutes ago, Pizzo said:

Fair. Our away is usually yellow or red (i wish we'd kept last years red one) but our kit sales have gone through the roof under hummel so there will be an element of maximising profit through the shop.

FWIW we could've really done with the navy kit against celtic at the weekend. 

I was saying that. Watching your game with Celtic I felt the strip Killie were wearing and your home strip was/would be a bit of a clash or certainly not as clear as it could/should be 

Edited by Glen Scotia
Edit