Posted (edited)

I’ll miss leaving early to take my time on many different back roads to Arbroath. Loved the bike trips up to there, didn’t always like the results but always a great day out 

good luck in the 1st division guys, haste ye back 

Edited by Wacky

Its been amazing being a "big club", and the changes we've made off the field should stand us in good stead for years to come.  Some highlights have included seeing 6000 people inside Gayfield for league games, not cup games, but actual league matches.  For me personally, coming back to the country a few seasons back after covid exile (was working overseas), and seeing in person just how much Gayfield had improved was a real treat.  Having a club shop for the first time was really exciting too.  Unlike last time, our stay in the championship has been good for the club, hopefully it won't be another 20 years till the next time!

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Personally, I hope you stay down forever. 

Personally, I hope you never get promoted to the Premiership.

Bye smokies, you've been pretty decent - I'd rather lose a couple of other teams in this division.

Still, you can help keep IKCT doon for another season, so something to aim for. 👍

40 minutes ago, RedLichtie86 said:

The day has come for us to say goodbye.

These past 5 seasons have been a blast, full of good times, bad times and shite times. But now we set off to enjoy some time with our fellow PT teams at the seaside.

I am sorry to say our replacement in this league will be Falkirk. Good luck

It fine you can stay on this forum,   if it keeps those tedious Falkirk c***s off the championship forum...

Good luck in the seaside league,  we will meet again

15 minutes ago, Wacky said:

You sound bitter and perhaps a wee bit twisted 

Yes, I’m definitely unique amongst football fans in having a petty and needless dislike of a particular team for little reason. 

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Yes, I’m definitely unique amongst football fans in having a petty and needless dislike of a particular team for little reason. 

Naw! Just bitter and twisted. 

4 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Hello everyone, we are Falkirk and if you don’t already know it we are fucking massive 😁

I would like to welcome our Invincible overlords on the behalf of all the less worthy William Hill Chamionship lesser lights.

Bye, Lichties… oh wait 

Ah well we’ve still got Scot Gardiner 💩 but we get to keep the best away day. It’s all good, right?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

I would like to welcome our Invincible overlords on the behalf of all the less worthy William Hill Chamionship lesser lights.

I thank you for your kind words, let me assure you that we are very pleased to back, it’s been a long, long time and we know that deep down you are all glad that we are here.

Edited by Harry Kinnear