1 hour ago, stewartyftd1 said:

So looks like Fraser may be Dundee bound instead?

Seems a decent place to ask then - is he actually any good?

I vaguely remember him and thought he was decent but other than being a decent height and an attacking midfielder type I also seem to recall he was a bit of a fairy?

Is he also injury prone? Didn’t seem to register much at Hearts. 

1 hour ago, Der Panzer said:

I vaguely remember him and thought he was decent but other than being a decent height and an attacking midfielder type I also seem to recall he was a bit of a fairy?

giphy.webp

Edited by Pull My Strings

18 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Not a hard worker enough to play as an 8, not skilful enough to play as a 10.  Although things may have changed in the past 5 years.

Nah he's shite mate hence why we are letting the Dees push the boat out for him to take him as we did with Simon Murray

3 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

So looks like Fraser may be Dundee bound instead?

Given we signed someone else who plays in his position and he's desperate to come back to Dundee, not a great surprise.

Sorry. I mean Fraser's, aye ye get good celery in there.

Edited by ArabFC

Really don’t think you should be using homophobic slurs.

Just now, ArabianKnight said:

A big decent target man of a striker. It's like Jim reads this forum!

Now get us a solid no nonsense defensive midfielder next please boss.

All fine and well if he's half decent. 

18 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

A big decent target man of a striker. It's like Jim reads this forum!

Now get us a solid no nonsense defensive midfielder next please boss.

Still would like to see some pace up top. Feel like we have missed that striker playing on the CB shoulder for years. Who knows might bring in that also 👀

6 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

Still would like to see some pace up top. Feel like we have missed that striker playing on the CB shoulder for years. Who knows might bring in that also 👀

I like a Friday morning tease

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

Nah he's shite mate hence why we are letting the Dees push the boat out for him to take him as we did with Simon Murray

Football Gg GIF by FaZe Clan

13 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

Think we miss pace more than anything in this team.

I'm a Den Haag season ticket holder. Would have been fine with Van der Sande staying this season but not too down if he goes. Started well last season as an attacking midfielder in an experienced front three. Seemed to pick up a niggling injury around new year and never really got back into it. Wouldn't say he was a target man (although Den Haag had an actual proper big guy playing that role last year so they maybe moved him away from preferred position). When he came back he was also really slow I'm sorry to say! But seemed a decent guy who did give a f**k.

4 minutes ago, The Holiday Song said:

I'm a Den Haag season ticket holder. Would have been fine with Van der Sande staying this season but not too down if he goes. Started well last season as an attacking midfielder in an experienced front three. Seemed to pick up a niggling injury around new year and never really got back into it. Wouldn't say he was a target man (although Den Haag had an actual proper big guy playing that role last year so they maybe moved him away from preferred position). When he came back he was also really slow I'm sorry to say! But seemed a decent guy who did give a f**k.

Oh.

So we're signing someone without pace then.

Hopefully someone else coming in too then!

Without wishing to rationalise too early in the process, I wonder if the centre forward needs to have pace in this system or whether he will primarily be acting as fulcrum (sorry) for the two wide attackers to play off. Trapanovski looks like he'll be happy to run behind, and Fotheringham already makes those sorts of runs. I can see the centre forward, dropping deep to link play and then arriving late to finish things off. That might work.

What Jort! will bring is a much needed ginger to the squad and a bearded ginger at that. You really can't go wrong with a beardie ginger (contrary examples strictly not invited).