22 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Can see this backfiring, the bold Tony will be on a mission now, hits form, could cost you a league place or two.

Thank you.

By scoring the winner against your mob a couple of times. Pleasing.

31 minutes ago, wardy83 said:

In for Luca Stephenson from Liverpool- Loan deal

Looks like a right back / centre mid versatile player, hopefully he's no as stinking as Grimshaw!

Taking from his wiki... During his time at Barrow, Stephenson was mainly deployed on the right of a back-five, with his hard working and tough tackling style making him popular amongst fans.

3 minutes ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

Do we actually have a full squad now?  Maybe a 3rd choice striker to let Stirton go out on loan?

I'm starting to think we won't sign one. The Nigerian boy might be in Goodwins thoughts as the pacy type striker we could use in rotation.

20 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'm starting to think we won't sign one. The Nigerian boy might be in Goodwins thoughts as the pacy type striker we could use in rotation.

TBH I'm happy enough with that.  If there is any spare budget leave it until January in case reinforcements are needed at that point

Just now, ArabianKnight said:

I'm guessing here but the signing of Stephenson may not be boding well for Docherty's  recovery and Odada's chances of game time.

We are going to have a lot of depth now that Sevelj is free to move into midfield or at centre back.  

I assume this will also allow O'Donnell to go out on loan, hopefully at Championship level

2 minutes ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

We are going to have a lot of depth now that Sevelj is free to move into midfield or at centre back.  

I assume this will also allow O'Donnell to go out on loan, hopefully at Championship level

Aye wouldn't want any of our promising youngsters to have their development slowed. Stirton, Forbes and O'Donnell especially. Harding I think will be capable back up at RCB.

Still thinking about left back cover though 😬

5 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Aye wouldn't want any of our promising youngsters to have their development slowed. Stirton, Forbes and O'Donnell especially. Harding I think will be capable back up at RCB.

Still thinking about left back cover though 😬

Stirton, Forbes and O'Donnell (and possibly Harding) could do with game time on loan.  

Although I'm totally in favour for O'Donnell to be Babunski's back up.  Let Sibbald, Sevelj, Docherty and Odada fight over the other spot.

34 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

100% need a striker in imo 

moult and VDS are far to similar 

be a wild decision to go only with 2 strikers especially with moults recent injury problems which he is hopefully over. 

You're quite mad if you think the club are going to pay the salaries of 3 first team strikers on the books when playing one up top. Cover will be in the form of wide players and kids.

Edited by ArabFC

12 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Middleton, Fotheringham, Meshack have or all can play as a "striker"

And he'll probably revert to a 3-5-2, well he should anyway, meaning one less body needed up front.