7 minutes ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

Meh.  Its a diddy cup.

Dont be all Old Firmy.

For us it should be. For others it's the only chance of a national trophy. 

It was the first foot in the door that now sees B Teams in senior leagues and  chancing their arm for more each season. 

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

Dont be all Old Firmy.

For us it should be. For others it's the only chance of a national trophy. 

It was the first foot in the door that now sees B Teams in senior leagues and  chancing their arm for more each season. 

TBF, that statement is more Old Firmy.

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

How so?

Sorry, I may have read it wrong, but the way I read it, it's like you want to see more B team progression. Which is Old Firmy. Apologies if I read it wrong.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Sorry, I may have read it wrong, but the way I read it, it's like you want to see more B team progression. Which is Old Firmy. Apologies if I read it wrong.

The opposite. I'm annoyed that Premier League clubs were stupid enough to go along with this when they were warned it was only ever going to benefit two clubs.

Of course it's possible, like Hearts, that some would like a bit of the Old Firm life for themselves and went into it eyes open.

10 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm just about willing to cut Goodwin slack that he was in a tight spot with Odada and Adegboyega but both are stinking.

I think of the two Adeboyega will be better he's at least shown some technical ability 🤔🤣