1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

And he'll probably revert to a 3-5-2, well he should anyway, meaning one less body needed up front. 

So play two strikers with none on bench ?

Or big IF one of either moult or VDS get injured be nae first team striker available on bench 

7 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

That's Luca confirmed 

On the face of it, this looks like a brilliant signing. The lad has had a brilliant grounding, played a pile of games, mixed it with the best of them, been captain, and going by his interview, has a very old head on young shoulders. 

Excited by this one. 

Edited by Groot

Our transfer business has been good I think, despite misgivings about Odada. Still, if you sign 11/12 players they won't all be good. Whatever else you can level at Jim Goodwin, I do think he's got an eye for a player. 

2 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Our transfer business has been good I think, despite misgivings about Odada. Still, if you sign 11/12 players they won't all be good. Whatever else you can level at Jim Goodwin, I do think he's got an eye for a player. 

Imo 50% of signings being positive is the minimum I'd expect. Like you say JG does seem to have an eye for a player and his success rate is up there. 

The next step is getting this team up the league 

9 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Spending big to cover the Strain injury.

When will you lot learn.

Thank You.

Imagine signing a player on loan from Liverpool. Dundee would never do anything that profligate.

Just now, Sarto Mutiny said:

Imagine signing a player on loan from Liverpool. Dundee would never do anything that profligate.

We didn't do it to cover our 'star' signing who is out for 12 weeks.

This is a signing completed that wasn't in the plan and increases expenditure. 

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We didn't do it to cover our 'star' signing who is out for 12 weeks.

This is a signing completed that wasn't in the plan and increases expenditure. 

Thank you. 

The big team are back and you're shitting bricks 🤣🤣

Just now, Groot said:

The big team are back and you're shitting bricks 🤣🤣

Shitting bricks over what?

You already need to beat Perth next week or it'll be an horrendous start to the season with a tough game of fixtures to come. I don't see Utd doing anything worth shitting bricks over this season but i could be wrong. 

Thank you. 

I think it's fair to say that Non deluded dee, and his various huffy incarnations,  is amongst the thickest, most rabid bell-ends on this site. If he's trying to take the piss, then chances are that he's missed the point and is simply bashing his face against the keyboard in the hope that something offensive results. A less worthwhile opinion it would be difficult to imagine.

Nae offence.