27 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Oooft,  not just taking a post out of context, or a single sentence, but a part of a single sentence in order to sneer. What a clever boy. 

You’ve got me bang to rights there. 

Bits of banter coming in from fans of other clubs, which is fair enough. No one knows how the season will go for any of the clubs, except Celtic winning the league and Sevco finishing second (unless they 'suffer' another major financial event 👹 ). 

I'm reasonably happy with the squad progress being made by Goodwin, but recall a similar feeling two years ago with Ross, therefore my aspirations are tinged with caution, as they should be by fans of all top league clubs. 

One thing: over the last few years I'm struck by the dip in standard of Scottish domestic football, and the erratic nature of most clubs from one season to the next. The best time to be cocky about your own and other clubs is June and July, because by August and September your hopes and dreams can be fucked.

They've managed 2 seasons in a row in the big league so are the experts. Wonder what their goals are this season: not have any games called off, break ground at campy, not be conned into paying for rangers subbies pillow service

30 minutes ago, Alan_G said:

They've managed 2 seasons in a row in the big league so are the experts. Wonder what their goals are this season: not have any games called off, break ground at campy, not be conned into paying for rangers subbies pillow service

Be the ones who relegate United, someone will do it. 

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'm reasonably happy with the squad progress being made by Goodwin, but recall a similar feeling two years ago with Ross, therefore my aspirations are tinged with caution, as they should be by fans of all top league clubs. 

Possibly underselling it. I think most of us were delighted with the signings we made that pre-season.

We could be good, we could be shite. Probably won't know till a few games in.

2 hours ago, HulltoonDee said:

Be the ones who relegate United, someone will do it. 

Not winning anything, no? Not even a cup run? I mean, fans of every other club in that league can remember winning something, at least one of the big 3 trophies, so it’s very possible.

Fair dos. Know your limits and all that I suppose. 

Since Dundee fans are always on this post…..you’ll be waiting a bit longer for this “Murray” announcement. They want him but certainly not imminent and don’t think he will end up at Dundee. 

2 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Any other rumours circulating at the mo?

Super Jack ……. In goal 👀

Club now pushing hard. Didn’t seem achievable ££ wise but getting closer 

7 hours ago, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Work permit come through?

5 hours ago, wardy83 said:

He's expected in Scotland sometime this week

Yup afaik that's it sorted as was told.

1 minute ago, Fife Arab said:

Super Jack ……. In goal 👀

Club now pushing hard. Didn’t seem achievable ££ wise but getting closer 

😁😁😁 🤝

1 hour ago, Fife Arab said:

Since Dundee fans are always on this post…..you’ll be waiting a bit longer for this “Murray” announcement. They want him but certainly not imminent and don’t think he will end up at Dundee. 

Hopefully we’re in for him