4 hours ago, skinny arab said:

He’s starting 

Yes but was predicting him to be on the bench so glad he went straight in looked a decent player but tbh it is Stenhousemuir 

That was much better tonight, albeit Stenny offered virtually nothing. Trapanovski, Bubanski and Strain all very good, although I thought Ferry was the best of the lot. What an engine the boy has got. 

The Macedonians are clearly both players and combined very well. We got the ball forward much more quickly and you can see how that formation is meant to work.  Subs killed the game but that's fair enough, game was won and we've got another game in a few days.

Special mention to Tony Watt when he came on. Seemed determined to kill any goodwill he might have generated last season. Massive petted lip, presumably at having started on the bench and could not have looked less interested.  It was like playing with a man short.  Middleton at least made an effort, although he's like a fish on a bicycle playing on that side. 

Thomson looks like he'll make a decent fist of covering for Strain. I've seen it suggested that he jarred his knee but it didn't look like that to me. Looked more like a broken ankle or ruptured achilles. Poor sod.

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Goodwin saying a "popped" hamstring for Strain.

That could still be a while but probably better than broken ankle or torn achilles.

Yeah pulled hamstring looking at 3 months possibly, but hopefully less.

Plus another 3 months to lose the 2 stone he puts on whilst out. Lasted 20 mins on his comeback for us after being out about 3 months, seriously overweight and not fit, subbed, and contract offer removed. Apart from that a model pro. Such a shame as he has so much talent but a brittle body and a poor attitude towards his fitness.

19 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Plus another 3 months to lose the 2 stone he puts on whilst out. Lasted 20 mins on his comeback for us after being out about 3 months, seriously overweight and not fit, subbed, and contract offer removed. Apart from that a model pro. Such a shame as he has so much talent but a brittle body and a poor attitude towards his fitness.

We get it, you never fancied him anyway. Move on bud.

Weird that your match report for the Falkirk game shows the attendance but your home game match report doesn’t…

Is it because it was played behind closed doors? just watched the highlights and appears so. 

1 hour ago, Der Panzer said:

Weird that your match report for the Falkirk game shows the attendance but your home game match report doesn’t…

Is it because it was played behind closed doors? just watched the highlights and appears so. 

Only George Fox lower was open, although it was relatively full.  Think it holds about 4,000 so I’d think crowd would be somewhere around 3,000 mark.

56 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

Tony Watts body language was terrible. 

presumably didn’t like being told he’d have to tow a caravan for his cameo 

I’d be actively trying to ship him out before the end of the transfer window if he’s going to behave like that when he’s not starting.  He can’t be good to have around the place giving the whole Kevin & Perry.

6 hours ago, adamntg said:

Only George Fox lower was open, although it was relatively full.  Think it holds about 4,000 so I’d think crowd would be somewhere around 3,000 mark.

It was relatively empty m8 - it’s clear to see on the highlights.

Thank you

I’m not starting a crowd debate - I’m simply trying to find out the attendance for my research…

Utd usually publish the attendance with every match report - just confused as to why no mention of it last night.

I would assume a simple oversight as it couldn’t be they have decided to hide it due to the full body minter they had when they counted the attendance surely…