4 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Even then that's ridiculous.

Do you just buy expensive ready meals?

I'm shook at that. We're half the cost for only 2 less people.

Yeah, likewise. Nae wonder the Dees cannae afford match tickets.  Deep fried foie gras for tea every night.

2 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Perhaps you are highlighting the structure, rather than number of clubs.

I think that's fair - would you accept there are too many amatuer clubs behaving as semi-pro, and too many semi-pro behaving as professional, perhaps?

Talent, investment and spectators being spread too thin after the very biggest clubs is my point

7 hours ago, Ascal said:

I think that's fair - would you accept there are too many amatuer clubs behaving as semi-pro, and too many semi-pro behaving as professional, perhaps?

Talent, investment and spectators being spread too thin after the very biggest clubs is my point

I don’t accept that.  There’s no requirement for teams in the Lowland League and League 2 to attract more than a couple of hundred fans at best.  Of all the problems Scottish football has, I don’t think too many clubs is one of them. 

More clubs means more football, and, importantly more opportunity to play football for more people.  How can it be a bad thing?

We already have far and away the highest crowds by head of population in Europe.  Look elsewhere for problems. 

Edited by adamntg

44 minutes ago, Ascal said:

No, I don't. People attending grass roots football wouldn't flock to see 'bigger' clubs, in my view, if the product they presently view was not available. If you think that could happen, why don't these lower league  football fans just abandon their present choice to watch top league sides?

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

2 hours ago, Vicdfc said:

Everyone across the whole of the premiership should be £20 for adults and £5 for kids

Agree with the kids cheap tickets St Mirren were £6 last season but don’t agree with the clubs that do cheap tickets for up to 21 year old some of them work and should be paying same price as a guy with a family.

£50 per person per week not unreasonable £7 a day per head for 3 meals. I’m budget as f**k. 

cooking for 4 is way cheaper as pack sizes for meat etc are catered for 4 - cooking for 6 you basically cook for 8 - then the 2 extra meals you make the growing lads smash as 2nds.

No ready meals, 5 dinners a week with meat, 2 without - gallons of juice and milk. 

9 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

£50 per person per week not unreasonable £7 a day per head for 3 meals. I’m budget as f**k. 

cooking for 4 is way cheaper as pack sizes for meat etc are catered for 4 - cooking for 6 you basically cook for 8 - then the 2 extra meals you make the growing lads smash as 2nds.

No ready meals, 5 dinners a week with meat, 2 without - gallons of juice and milk. 

Allowing the 2 extra meals to disappear as 2nds isn't "budget as f**k" 😲 It's the exact opposite 😅

Canna believe I'm having this discussion tbf 😕

9 minutes ago, Groot said:

Allowing the 2 extra meals to disappear as 2nds isn't "budget as f**k" 😲 It's the exact opposite 😅

Canna believe I'm having this discussion tbf 😕

Clearly never had teenage kids so prob best not to comment tbh 

3 minutes ago, Groot said:

Only the 3 😁

Cheers

I assume they were only ever fed 3 budget meals per day which is why you feel comfortable criticising someone for having the audacity to feed their kids 

.Away to enjoy my tea - Beef & mushroom Stroganoff with rice since you seem very interested in judging people’s shopping. 

4 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

Who are better at food budgeting, the Arabs or Dees? 

Let's face it, both are awful offal.

It's done by the same firm at both grounds anyway is it not?

Edited by Big Gus

13 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

Goodwin saying he expects new signings in the middle to end of next week 

Check you, desperately trying to inject some football into this economics debate!

1 hour ago, Der Panzer said:

Lee Anderson is turning in his grave!

1 hour ago, Der Panzer said:

Lol wut?