4 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Note Ilmari Niskanen is starting for Finland tonight at left back, where he played in the last match v Portugal. Interested to see how he does, given it's a position United never utilised him in. Always felt he was underused/underappreciated at Tannadice.

EDIT: Scrub that left back stuff, he's on the right.

I liked Niskanen. He wasn't that good a footballer, but he gave his all. Not many of his team mates could have said the same.

35 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Note Ilmari Niskanen is starting for Finland tonight at left back, where he played in the last match v Portugal. Interested to see how he does, given it's a position United never utilised him in. Always felt he was underused/underappreciated at Tannadice.

EDIT: Scrub that left back stuff, he's on the right.

Four ex-United players on the pitch including a loanee.

5 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I liked Niskanen. He wasn't that good a footballer, but he gave his all. Not many of his team mates could have said the same.

Aye, you can make many a harsh criticism about Niskanen but if more of his colleagues had put in the same level of effort as him then we could have avoided our latest jaunt in the Championship.

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

Popped up on Twitter. 

Looks unrealistic, missing the crumbling terraces and disused toilets at the side of the shed.

If we could also get a midget to check they can't see a quarter of the pitch from the lower away section that would be great. They have got the overall shiteness of the place spot on though, just needs the sound of screeching women and kids to finish it off.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Looks unrealistic, missing the crumbling terraces and disused toilets at the side of the shed.

If we could also get a midget to check they can't see a quarter of the pitch from the lower away section that would be great. They have got the overall shiteness of the place spot on though, just needs the sound of screeching women and kids to finish it off.

You’d kill to have that sound at McDiarmid.

In fact you’d kill to have any sound at McDiarmid.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

I strongly suspect with that attitude that you are unused to being in the presence of women. The women you are probably more accustomed to only screech when they deflate.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Looks f**k all like Tannadice so i doubt would be many takers anyway 

True. Doesn’t come close to capturing just how run-down the fruit bowl actually looks. 

Edited by MazzyStar

On 08/06/2024 at 12:15, Granny Danger said:

You’d kill to have that sound at McDiarmid.

In fact you’d kill to have any sound at McDiarmid.

Did you see the lack of atmosphere at both of their cup wins in the double season? 

Just now, Sortmeout said:

Did you see the lack of atmosphere at both of their cup wins in the double season? 

I usually only watch games involving my own team.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I usually only watch games involving my own team.

You’ve not seen many cup finals or top flight games over the last 5 years or so in that case.

Just now, Sortmeout said:

You’ve not seen many cup finals or top flight games over the last 5 years or so in that case.

That’s true.  Can’t say the same about you as I have no idea which team you support.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s true.  Can’t say the same about you as I have no idea which team you support.

At your age I don’t really think that’s a surprise.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

At your age I don’t really think that’s a surprise.

It’s not an age thing, most posters have the name of the team they support in their profile, you don’t.  Are you embarrassed about it?

9 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Given this was the Covid season and there were no crowds, I genuinely cannot tell if this is a joke or not. If so, well done.