3 minutes ago, Vicdfc said:

Genuine question how many freebie’s have Utd gave away for this game?

Well, none in the Shed, Eddie T or George fox upper (which as you know are all sold out) People who buy a full adult season ticket in the George Fox lower have the option of 2 free Under 12s season tickets.

That's how you build a fanbase and that's how it should be 

1 minute ago, Glen Scotia said:

Well, none in the Shed, Eddie T or George fox upper (which as you know are all sold out) People who buy a full adult season ticket in the George Fox lower have the option of 2 free Under 12s season tickets.

That's how you build a fanbase and that's how it should be 

So the answer is yes thanks for that

57 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Genuine answer, I don’t think so.  I think the cost of the tickets will be playing a part.  We all know some posters make repeated flippant comments about certain groups of people in this city being poor but I personally find that extremely distasteful.  I do think some fans will find it difficult to justify the expense.  

@Butters Scotch I assume you are like myself and need not worry about your finances but regrettably I can assure you not everyone in this city is as fortunate as you and I.  Might I suggest you show a little more compassion?   It’s so easy to laugh, it’s so easy to hate.  It takes strength to be gentle and kind.

You might need to remind yourself and your fans of this come Sunday evening.

Utd’s season tickets are clearly well inflated due to the freebies for kids. However, I’m not going to criticise that. It’s the right move and exactly what we should be doing too. 

In related news, f**k knows what this means…

IMG_0397.jpeg

Just now, Liam899 said:

Utd’s season tickets are clearly well inflated due to the freebies for kids. However, I’m not going to criticise that. It’s the right move and exactly what we should be doing too. 

IMG_0397.jpeg

Have United released the full allocation of tickets to Dundee?

6 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

1. Why you answering yourself? 

2. Why are you asking a question you know the answer to?

I don’t I don’t know how many that was my question ffs read it right

7 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

1. Why you answering yourself? 

2. Why are you asking a question you know the answer to?

ny 

10 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

IMG_0397.jpeg

Did @Vicdfc write that?

8 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

IMG_0397.jpeg

Ludo had posted a couple hours after the tickets went on sale that the fair play stand was sold out and there were only tickets left in the Jerry Kerr. Someone on here said those stands held about 3900 (unsure if true) and I thought our season tickets were around 3500 but from that update I’m guessing we have more ST holders this season and there’s been some sort of f**k up. Nothing goes straight forward with ticketing for us. 

43 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Are we still looks to add more? @Fife Arabheard anything from your sources?

Heard no names but I think it will be at least 2 more in. Possibly 3 if we can get others (watt) out the door.

Few weeks ago he was told he would be a squad player, then this week he was told he won’t be involved at all in games. I think United are trying to force him out like sending him up to Buckie to play in the B team (he will refuse to do this) but unless we pay him off he’s probably going to just take his wage

5 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

Heard no names but I think it will be at least 2 more in. Possibly 3 if we can get others (watt) out the door.

Few weeks ago he was told he would be a squad player, then this week he was told he won’t be involved at all in games. I think United are trying to force him out like sending him up to Buckie to play in the B team (he will refuse to do this) but unless we pay him off he’s probably going to just take his wage

Some players might bust a gut to prove the manager wrong and force their way back into the starting 11 but sadly that just isn’t going to happen with Watt, his performances in the league cup were clearly from someone who has chucked it. 

2 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

Hold on a minute.

These same fans are spending 400 quid plus on a season ticket, not the definition of being poor to me. 

Also, It's not your typical away game where you have travel costs etc to worry about either. 

I think you're missing the point here