4 minutes ago, Loemba90 said:

Only genuinely good signing he made for us was Shankland, and even that was just a result of him throwing Ogren’s money at him.

3 year deal to Adam King ffs

As much as I don't like the guy, I would say that we had a few good signings when he was here like Levitt in his first season, Fuchs, Sibbald, Behich, Edwards. 

Shankland was a young proven shit hot goalscorer at that level, there was no clever recruitment strategy here from TA, it was a case of throwing more money at him than other clubs and god knows how much we were actually paying him to come to us. 

Handing Logan Chalmers a three year deal on big wages also was a massive mistake.

The single biggest failing of the management/recruitment decision making in the last few seasons was failing to recognise the deficiencies of Birighitti, and I blame Ashgar as much as anyone for that.

Had we brought in a decent keeper once it was obvious Birighitti was not fit for purpose we might not have spent last season in the Championship.

Posting on the DUFC thread here looking for someone to talk to for 5-10 minutes about the ticket pricing for this Saturday's game and was wondering if anyone would be interested. It's for a university journalism project for an article on the affordability of football in Scotland. If anyone is interested they can message me on here, any help would be appreciated.

3 minutes ago, fhaffy said:

Posting on the DUFC thread here looking for someone to talk to for 5-10 minutes about the ticket pricing for this Saturday's game and was wondering if anyone would be interested. It's for a university journalism project for an article on the affordability of football in Scotland. If anyone is interested they can message me on here, any help would be appreciated.

Good luck (you’re about to be inundated with replies from Funsters).

30 minutes ago, fhaffy said:

You'd be better posting on the Your Limit thread which is on that subject. 

Is the hegarty lounge open to any folk who bought hospitality? i’ve never had a hospitality ticket and always wondered who it was open to

1 hour ago, Glen Scotia said:

We along with 5 other clubs are in for Bailey Cadamarteri from Sheff Wed on loan

Very good young player with potential would love to see it happen.

Given he was born here and his dad still speaks highly of the club might edge it for us.