Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇫🇮 Finland

I think Hanley’s selection is sognifact. Clarke rates him highly and virtually always selects him when available. He likes his presence, leadership and experience and I think he’s nailed on to start next week if he comes through this positively. 

Huge match for Ralston to get game time and confidence. Surprised at Shankland starting, thought Adams would play at least an hour. Be interesting to see what happens if Shanks gets on score sheet tonight. Maybe Adams isn’t quite ready yet. 

The question right now for me is, assuming McSauce is fit, who is being left out from Christie, McGregor or Gilmour. 

Just now, Hendricks said:

I think Hanley’s selection is sognifact. Clarke rates him highly and virtually always selects him when available. He likes his presence, leadership and experience and I think he’s nailed on to start next week if he comes through this positively. 

Huge match for Ralston to get game time and confidence. Surprised at Shankland starting, thought Adams would play at least an hour. Be interesting to see what happens if Shanks gets on score sheet tonight. Maybe Adams isn’t quite ready yet. 

The question right now for me is, assuming McSauce is fit, who is being left out from Christie, McGregor or Gilmour. 

Christie 100% 

2 hours ago, come on shire said:

However Finland aren't the team that they were and the national sport of Scandinavia is skiing and playing in black and melodic death metal bands so it'll be a Scottish win anyways I'd wager.

The Proclaimers would kick the f**k out of Lordi

11 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Christie will play v Germany 100%

Not so sure. He’s another who has been picked in plenty huge matches under Clarke. Serbia away, Spain at home etc. It’s a difficult out decision as we are strong in midfield. 

21 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

An Exeter City defender starts. Are they over-confident?

4x starting in the MLS. We can that age-old question to bed as well.

He played for Dundee United and was a winger then iirc 

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

He played for Dundee United and was a winger then iirc 

The very definition of "worked hard, no end product".

If he's in Finland's best XI, they can't be particularly good