Craziest fan stories for Euro 2024

Hello, this is a post on behalf of Studio Something, the TV production company who are producing Late Night at the Euros with Compston and Smart, and filming in Munich and beyond throughout the tournament.

We are looking for the craziest fan stories that you have heard, and not just the ones that are reported in the media already. Do you know of someone who is pregnant, who is going to be at the tournament despite being due on the day of the game? Do you know somebody who is sailing a dinghy from Australia? Do you know of someone who has a really emotional story - they lost a relative and are going to be there as a tribute to them? Are you travelling with your entire pipe band, are travelling over in a minibus with the entire McGinn family, is your partner German and threatening divorce if we beat them, did you once help to build the stadium in Munich and bury a saltire under the penalty spot?

We are looking for stories as unusual and interesting as these. If you know anybody whose story is particularly emotional, touching, unusual or wacky, please let us know either on this forum or by email to neil@studiosomething.co - we'd like to feature you on the show!

Neil

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Remember Big Rab the prostitute murderer, does he still go?

We could do a double act interview. I’m a serial killer but I only kill German people and I do three kills at a time then take a break for a few years. Well, the killing year has rolled round again and lucky 🍀 for me it’s happening in the same year that Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 go to Germany 🇩🇪 for the Euros cause I’m football daft. I like building homes for the homeless by day, then killing people by night. I think I’d be an interesting guest, but there is a small chance that I’ll kill you. I’d also need assurances that you will meet me alone and won’t tell the police.

Look forward to hearing for you. TIA.

I know someone who is getting off the train at Liege for an hour, as it's €20 cheaper than a direct Brussels-Cologne train.

Mad b@stard that he is.