Euro 2024 Golden Boot Sweep

Christophe

25 minutes ago, Butters Scotch said:

Never heard of this, what happened? 

Posters would start off with a trivial argument and it would escalate to following each other around the forum, then delving into their history and red dotting every post, even upgrading to platinum to get more daily dots. Anyway, I never talk about it 

Edited by welshbairn

I'm sensing the phrase, "aw, hard luck Butters Scotch!" heading towards this draw.

Who would be the worst players to draw anyway? Asking for a mate.

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

I don't know anything about the person and there's alarming amount of negative reactions against the account, it would be helpful if others said he's trustworthy as you've done 

I can see your point mate, so I'm not too offended. But unfortunately I'm just a guy on a Scottish football forum so I don't think I've got a profile rating on trustpilot I'm afraid! If you're not gonna take part though can you let me know so I can fill the space up? 

As far as the dots go, I did indeed get hammered off some mad, mental Hearts fan a few years ago who stalked me round the site! I'm just glad I never ran into him in person, if he felt that emboldened online, god knows what he would have done to me in the flesh! 

9 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I can see your point mate, so I'm not too offended. But unfortunately I'm just a guy on a Scottish football forum so I don't think I've got a profile rating on trustpilot I'm afraid! If you're not gonna take part though can you let me know so I can fill the space up? 

As far as the dots go, I did indeed get hammered off some mad, mental Hearts fan a few years ago who stalked me round the site! I'm just glad I never ran into him in person, if he felt that emboldened online, god knows what he would have done to me in the flesh! 

Ahh fair enough, I've got someone red dotting all my posts currently so I can see how that can happen. I Didn't mean any offence by the way, just wanted some clarification this was a legit thing. Can you pm me your bank details please and I'll send the fiver over? 

2 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

I don't know anything about the person and there's alarming amount of negative reactions against the account, it would be helpful if others said he's trustworthy as you've done 

Aye ok but it's a fiver and he'd be bold to wait until all 24 fivers are in before running away. Get it sent!

15 hours ago, Christophe said:

I realise you've not been online since Monday night but going to have to make the end of today a deadline and get a reserve in if not @The Other Foot

Need to get this drawn by tomorrow

Hoping you've got your Scrabble bag on the plane with you to Germany!

Ok, our man still hasn't been online so unfortunately going to have to throw a place out to get this done today....if anyone can pay in by 12 then you're in, if not we will go with what we've got

Probably best avoiding that tbf as not everyone has a chance to do same. Could always take a slot myself if everyone is happy with that? I had entries in the Qatar one but there seemed enough interest this year to avoid that but shall I just stick myself in for a fiver too? Any objections? 

2 hours ago, Christophe said:

Probably best avoiding that tbf as not everyone has a chance to do same. Could always take a slot myself if everyone is happy with that? I had entries in the Qatar one but there seemed enough interest this year to avoid that but shall I just stick myself in for a fiver too? Any objections? 

Aye, stick yourself in it. 

4 hours ago, Christophe said:

I was surprised you weren't in the main sweep tbh. Very altruistic of you. Get yourself in!

Edited by jimbaxters

3 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

I am due a good draw in a sweep. Will it be this one?

I know he's not in it, but somehow I'm expecting to get Angus Gunn  :(

You look miserable, Christophe - hope you're feeling better soon!

Edit:
Scamacca - one goal in sixteen for Italy thus far, don't necessarily see Italy scoring a lot even if they do well...ah well.
Mitrovic - maybe a better bet if Serbia can go on a run; should be capable of getting out of their group, at least. What would we give for a striker with fifty-eight goals in ninety-one caps?  :blink:

Edited by BFTD