Germany - Scotland

2 minutes ago, ArabGaz said:

Current mood

IMG_3348.gif.bb964849aa4f31d0c6184d9cc4031283.gif

Mood at 9:55pm after our stunning victory. 

IMG_3331.thumb.jpeg.3093bdee956e599ff2793485854a5e07.jpeg

Eammon Holmes?

image.png.203de8e033d1f7b5cd6d638ba2caa7a7.png

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Aw, christ. Sportsound starting. 'It's a huge game but, before we get to that, Rangers have a couple of trialists in for pre-season training'.

Might be a millenial thing, but I don't think I've ever listened to football on the radio intentionally.

If we win this game, this thread needs to be published as a book as it'll be the greatest work of Scottish literature ever produced.  McGinn Day will consequently become the summer equivalent of Burns Nicht, and academics will produce critical editions of the Simpsons memes that will flow.  Artists and musicians will produce career-defining works inspired by this thread. 

12 minutes ago, Venti said:

Might be a millenial thing, but I don't think I've ever listened to football on the radio intentionally.

Only if unavoidably travelling in the car whilst it’s on. 

Just now, Groundhopping Adventures said:

How long till they ignore us and talk about Bellingham?

tbf he's already won the Bellend'Or.

I'm actually not nervous in the slightest. Not only do I think that we have a decent chance of getting something, there are upsides to any outcome. 

We win or draw - great result, sets us up for the other two games and gives us so much confidence.

Narrow loss - shows we can compete, still got two games to play and the confidence of losing only narrowly and the lessons learned mean we still have a decent chance of progression. 

Heavy loss - obviously the worst outcome but hopefully means Germany get confidence from the win and steamroller the group meaning it becomes a mini league of three for the one (possibly two) slots.

Let's get into them!