Porteous

8 minutes ago, Galajambo said:

Absolute bombscare and a complete liability, he should never don the dark blue again! Made a career out of trying to break peoples legs. 

Hearts fan thinks former hibs player is bombscare.

4 hours ago, Galajambo said:

Absolute bombscare and a complete liability, he should never don the dark blue again! Made a career out of trying to break peoples legs. 

Perhaps you - like 99% of P&B - can put your club bias behind you when watching Scotland?

Porteous absolutely deserved to be sent off, it was a fucking stupid challenge.

Almost as stupid as your post, mind.......

That’s probably it for his tournament then. If we do somehow get through then that likely means that the defence has played well against Switzerland and Hungary, so I think Clarke would be minded to stick with that. 

Porteous’ tackle was stupid and reckless and merited a red card, and if going down to 10 men was to have any impact on the game I’d be more pissed off.  As it was we weren’t going to get any more from the game with 11 men on than we were with 10.

If there was a list of things that contributed to the drubbing from Germany his tackle and sending off probably wouldn’t make the top five.

57 minutes ago, Pocketman said:

Some onlookers still clucking like old hens. 

Red card, absolutely yes, but to still be going on about it this way, you would think those watching had suffered PTSD. 

Agreed, some of the reaction has bordered on hysterical if it's not just manufactured outrage for clicks, which is frankly worse).

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Perhaps you - like 99% of P&B - can put your club bias behind you when watching Scotland?

Porteous absolutely deserved to be sent off, it was a fucking stupid challenge.

Almost as stupid as your post, mind.......

The 1% almost exclusively seems to be Hearts fans with suggestions of Clark being given the nod for the next game, Clarke to be shot for not including Gordon and furore for not starting the wee waddler that is Shankland.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

The 1% almost exclusively seems to be Hearts fans with suggestions of Clark being given the nod for the next game, Clarke to be shot for not including Gordon and furore for not starting the wee waddler that is Shankland.

Hearts fans should consider that their own club / manager cost Craig Gordon his place at the Euros by not giving him games (or a loan move if they preferred Clark). 

Really harsh punishment to probably end his tournament given it was just poorly executed and was without malice. It was a mistake essentially.

It could have ended Gundogans tournament so 2 games is probably fair. Harsh, but fair. 2 games is probably the best he could have got.

On 17/06/2024 at 12:20, 2426255 said:

What do you think of Zander Clark?

Steady enough keeper for us, not good enough for international football though, at least I'm able to recognise when our players aren't up to the international job, unlike Hibs fans, I mean Porteous is playing for a shite Watford side in England's second tier, haud me back! 

Just now, Galajambo said:

Steady enough keeper for us, not good enough for international football though, at least I'm able to recognise when our players aren't up to the international job, unlike Hibs fans, I mean Porteous is playing for a shite Watford side in England's second tier, haud me back! 

Would you start him ahead of Gunn?

Just now, 2426255 said:

They're both much of a muchness tbh, just a shame Gordon hasn't recovered properly from his injury or he'd be playing every game, can't see him coming back now at all though. 

On 17/06/2024 at 11:59, 2426255 said:

Hearts fan thinks former hibs player is bombscare.

Hearts fan who watched portaloo go out to cripple our players in every derby.  

Go and watch the Cup semi-final and get back to us once you're ready to admit the truth. He was evil that day. OUr players hadn't recovered by the final when we had 6 cripples on the pitch.

55 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Pick the keeper who took HMFC to 3rd or the one who dumped Norwich out of the english play-offs while being an englishman who refused to play for Scotland until Gordon was injured?  Tricky one.

Gunn's done.   He'll never recover from this.  

17 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Really harsh punishment to probably end his tournament given it was just poorly executed and was without malice. It was a mistake essentially.

It could have ended Gundogans tournament so 2 games is probably fair. Harsh, but fair. 2 games is probably the best he could have got.

He went out to cripple an opponent.   Lifetime ban.