Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 vs Switzerland 🇨🇭

Jives Miguel

5 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

I'm not saying Anthony Ralston is the worst player at Euro 2024 but he's in the top one.

It looks like we've gone 4 at the back and put him up top to get him out the way :lol:

Just now, Claudia Gentile said:

Interesting FACT - 🇨🇭 Shaqiri is the only player to score at the last 3  Euros & last 3 World Cups.

Breasts like mountains too 

I feel bad for Ralston. He should be absolutely nowhere near the pitch, shocking from Clarke that he’s playing.

We have no right backs now obviously but we should have tried something else in the friendlies like Taylor or tierney over there instead of this. He looks like he’s playing with a live grenade rather than a football 

Ralston is way out of his depth and the Swiss are onto him the second the ball goes near him..

so why do we keep playing the ball to him as he’s facing our goal with no CB dropping into roll the ball back to.

hes obviously flustered and nervous, the right centre back should just miss him out and play it up the channel to Adams.

3 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Given how ineffective Adams is McT could be worth a punt in the lone forward role. Can win the ball in the air and has has much more physical presence - probably be closer the the dykes role than any other option

Just - no.

I'd go as far as saying that if Ralston isn't hooked at HT, then it's a sackable offence for Clarke.

Clear for absolutely everyone.

Edited by Ludo*1