Next permanent manager of the Conservative and Unionist Party 2024

Who will be the next Tory leader?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reform beat the Rories, not Labour. A few weeks in the door and Labour snatch winter fuel payments, illegal immigrants cost billions a year. It's not rocket science what to do. 

2 hours ago, HulltoonDee said:

Reform beat the Rories, not Labour. A few weeks in the door and Labour snatch winter fuel payments, illegal immigrants cost billions a year. It's not rocket science what to do. 

Stick to the football.

Travel about in a van solving mysteries with your human pals? 

Whoever wins will be just cannon fodder until the point that the public will turn on Labour and then the tories will produce their Messiah?????

It wouldn't surprise me to see Coco Boris back at the Despatch box.

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

Whoever wins will be just cannon fodder until the point that the public will turn on Labour and then the tories will produce their Messiah?????

It wouldn't surprise me to see Coco Boris back at the Despatch box.

Labour will be lucky to last 4 or 5 years, if this migrants carnage continues there will be riots everywhere and politicians hands will be forced. Like 1974, two elections the same year back then. 

1 minute ago, HulltoonDee said:

Labour will be lucky to last 4 or 5 years, if this migrants carnage continues there will be riots everywhere and politicians hands will be forced. Like 1974, two elections the same year back then. 

Labours criticism has already started with the Reeves mini budget taking from a section of the public on one hand but giving twice as much away on the other hand.

They now have alienated a large voting section to save £1.9 Billion but given many more Billions away in pay rises, now watch many strikes looking for far more than a 5% pay rise.

17 minutes ago, HulltoonDee said:

Tell me more about this migrants carnage. 

12 minutes ago, HulltoonDee said:

I remember the 70s well, strikes everywhere, rubbish everywhere on the streets, a bit like now really. I'll be very surprised if Labour last either 4 or 5 years. 

Nobody wants to return to that.

1 hour ago, HulltoonDee said:

I remember the 70s well, strikes everywhere, rubbish everywhere on the streets, a bit like now really. I'll be very surprised if Labour last either 4 or 5 years. 

In 1974 Labour won two elections the first was a minority government the second with a majority of 3 which was gone within a year but they still lasted 5 years, this time Labour have a majority of 174 - it'll take something pretty seismic for Labour not to last 4 or 5 years.

Edited by btb

Easiest idea in the world, if we can put men on the moon we can stop boats. Liberals want the boats to continue being accepted. Look at the last week or so, these politicians should be held accountable. 

woman-hand-choosing-colour-in-color-swatches-against-wall.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=HjY4aSnBjd12NjRksJ12JuJ-kv-qPojR4lcPYuolFHE=

4 hours ago, HulltoonDee said:

The only carnage is caused by fascist c***s.

10 minutes ago, Alan Twelve said:

I'm liking this idea that we use Saturn 5 rockets to stop boats.

I don't think I've heard about that, but it would be interesting.  Are there any Saturn 5s still knocking about? I had the Airfix kit model when I was a lad and they were certainly impressive. As for controlling the Channel, the only use they could be would be if hundreds of them were laid end to end and tied together, like some kind of Trumpian wall.

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I don't think I've heard about that, but it would be interesting.  Are there any Saturn 5s still knocking about? I had the Airfix kit model when I was a lad and they were certainly impressive. As for controlling the Channel, the only use they could be would be if hundreds of them were laid end to end and tied together, like some kind of Trumpian wall.

I think you're showing a lack of ambition there that borders on the unpatriotic. 

We can launch them from Swanage and drop the booster stages on the boats then send the Apollo landers off to stop the criminal gangs.

2 minutes ago, Alan Twelve said:

I think you're showing a lack of ambition there that borders on the unpatriotic. 

We can launch them from Swanage and drop the booster stages on the boats then send the Apollo landers off to stop the criminal gangs.

Why not just tie a load of statue defenders in a line? I'm sure they'd be willing to volunteer; going from defending a couple of statues to directly protecting are boarders? They'd be heroes. They should all sign up IMO.