Scotland's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Scotland's next permanent manager?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd genuinely be careful with voting for Hughes as the joke candidate lads. You never actually know with the SFA. They're that out of touch they'd probably see it as a ringing endorsement.

Wether he's realistic or not I'd throw this guy in the mix as worth a shout Jorge Sampaoli. He's currently unemployed, so personally I would say it's realistic.

He's an experienced international manager who delivers a well organised attacking system.

Cesare Prandelli publicly declared interest last time. His stock isn't as high as it once was but I'd still take him. But the bigger point is that it shows there's a decent level of quality manager out there.

If Moyes is interested it'll be him and if he's not, it'll be McInnes.

Moyes is a fantastic manager, but he's just another Clarke and I want us to be a bit more easy on the eye - yes, I want to have my cake and eat it.

Moyes' experience and track record is miles beyond anything Clarke's done, but the West Ham fans did seem to tire of him quickly, in spite of relative success.

Moyes seems like the obvious candidate if Clarke was to walk.

I'd be sounding out Willy Sagnol as well though. Seems to be willing to get his team to have a fucking go, which would be a positive.  Unfortunately, he's not a fan of the rain - that might put him off.

Moyes is the most realistic candidate, in the Walter Smith/McCleish type mould, would grind out some big results I think but the football won't be the most exciting but is any UK national team that exciting to watch? I would be happy with him personally. 

However, I think he will have at least one more crack at a Premier league team and make some dough. The SFA won't be able to afford what a PL team could offer him. 

If we are going to go down the foreign route then what about someone like Joachim Low 

If Moyes got the job expect to be seeing some English league jobbers brought in for the SPFL boys.

Anyone but Deek please, leave him where he is.  I have no names to offer, but someone who might actually implement some sort of positive attacking system would be absolutely wonderful.  I don't think there are any Scottish managers who would do that, and I fear the SFA will not consider hiring a foreigner. For some bizarre reason, they seem to tar all foreigners with the Bertie Vogts brush despite so many examples of much more successful international teams who have a foreign coach.

It'll be Moyes if he walks this summer.  I'd rather he hung on a bit so that doesn't happen, better to stick with Clarke rather than get a more expensive version of....Clarke.  

We (IMO) need someone who knows absolutely f**k all about Scottish football, genuinely the less the better.  Someone positive.