Round of 16 thread

JS_FFC

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Of course it’s a “deliberate effort” Danny, you raging simpleton.  

Yeah, I was bemused as to why he felt the need to say that, then he said it again as if there was any debate to be had.

1 minute ago, Snobot said:

“I think he meant it” - shut up Murphy, which part of the guy obviously shooting at the near post made you think cross?

I’ve got Pat Fenlon on my commentary, who is surprisingly decent. He even thought to point out that the Italian manager has finally stopped wearing that ridiculous ITALY blazer. 

For someone who wore a tracksuit to the cup final in 2012, it’s nice to see such a learning curve in action. 

Italy look a bit Scottish. No obvious plan, playing like this fixture was sprung on them this morning with no time to figure out any sort of coherent approach.

Everyone looks utterly fucking knackered at this tournament. Covid, then a winter World Cup.

Ferdinand with one of my commentator/pundit pet hates, there: "Without him [Donnarumma], they would be out."

How do you know another goalkeeper would not have made those decent but not outstanding saves? 

Not watched a single game on English TV this tournament thankfully.

Fox Sports with Sturridge, Chellini and big Pete Schmeichel in the studio and not a single mention of Blighty.

Just now, Cheese said:

Not watched a single game on English TV this tournament thankfully.

Fox Sports with Sturridge, Chellini and big Pete Schmeichel in the studio and not a single mention of Blighty.

fireworks GIF